Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw Campouts NB1 customs and that first pair with the QC issue..

Loved both colorways though.

Don't usually double up on sneakers, (last time I did so was the J. Crew "HTB") but I had to do so with these bad boys! I have a real soft spot for nappy hairy suede. :pimp:

One mock-up. I always liked understated anything so I did away with any '3m' besides the N underlay. All chambray with nimbus laces and text.

"Remy's Perf Toes" today.​
 ​

Thank You Maria from the NB1 factory! She hand-crafted these masterpieces! I hate to say it but, I love these more than my mesh version. The perf toe suede is butter a long with the rest on the 998! Nooo toe dents on the toe wrap, JUST STR8 BUTTER!!! I'm very happy with the shape of these (granted they're women's size B width). I can't wait til my other shipment comes in!
smokin.gif
3. @VidiViciUn By chance, can you link me, like @mykoh  did above? I don't trust myself in NB1 trying to copy someone else's creation. I'm sure I'll jack up something and be stuck with a $200 blunder 
laugh.gif

Sorry to you both for being high maintenance  
ohwell.gif
. Hopefully the questions weren't too confusing either. 

Last edited:
I love that lens @Remy

My first and most used one when i started out

Oh and happy OCF everyone

Yeah dude it's super fun
Going to go on a spree with it this weekend

Also like vidi said, should have grabbed JP2 when I had the chance. They look so good. We need some more 1300s.

quick q does anyone have an issue with a tongue going off to the side on a 1300 and if so is it a deal break for you does it make you not want to wear them

Last edited:

@Fahqu001  yo needy self 
laugh.gif
 ​
Dusty/Mulled​
 ​
Mulled Wine​
 ​
Kool Wine Pt. II​
 ​
*** You may want to also make sure you modify the size if you're not a 10.5 
wink.gif
 ***​
You're the man, papi

My 1500BY came in today. @moshepark Much appreciated for the link, They came in under $100 shipped form Hanon.
Nice! How do you like 'em? I'm convinced that some of these reissues with the new shapes will be sought after in a few years. Perhaps not in the way the originals were, but sought after nonetheless.

Also, I ordered the 1500CK from Hanon on the same day that I posted that link and I've yet to receive my shoes. Tracking has been stuck on "Exported From UK" since Tuesday, lol... 

I got the 1500BY in yesterday, too. Quality is really impressive. Better than the nicest collabs. Shape is great. 10/10

quick q does anyone have an issue with a tongue going off to the side on a 1300 and if so is it a deal break for you does it make you not want to wear them
No experience with 1300.  That does happen to me with 996.  Not ideal, but not a deal breaker. 

Last edited:
Copped! A 1/2 size big, But that price though. Good looking out brother

@moshepark I love them man :smoking There's a little bit of scuffing on one of the toes, But no big deal. That price was great [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Glad I could help bro.  The HTB is probably my favorite 998 of all time.  At that price worth doubling up. 

Looking for some help with sizing, thinking of the pulling the trigger on the Yard Pack 1500's would be my first pair of NB. Usually, wear a US8.5 (Asics Gel Lyte V, Saucony Shadow 6000 / 5000) Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom