Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New CW of the 247 sports

How many CW will they produce in 2017? 20 maybe?

Got the feel that this model will be what they are focusing on now. With pretty much several more collabs, judging that the sales was pretty good and pricing isnt that high.

I've seen the upcoming catelogs for the next few seasons and they are making a SHIIT ton of 247's in every imaginable pattern and color. They are really focusing on the slimmed down Revlite iterations of the classics(don't worry they aren't touching the miusa with that nonsense) because thats what the trend today seems to be in regards to cheaper simplified styles. It also costs them next to nothing to produce the revlite tech since its basically just less of the midsole.

I would love to try the 247,if not for the bad review for wide footers. I don't want it looking like my GLV, or worse.

I've seen the upcoming catelogs for the next few seasons and they are making a SHIIT ton of 247's in every imaginable pattern and color. They are really focusing on the slimmed down Revlite iterations of the classics(don't worry they aren't touching the miusa with that nonsense) because thats what the trend today seems to be in regards to cheaper simplified styles. It also costs them next to nothing to produce the revlite tech since its basically just less of the midsole.
I am not too impressed by 247 thus far. still prefer the sturdy good old NB model. Hopefully there will be more reissue of the MiUK 1500 
nthat.gif

I would love to try the 247,if not for the bad review for wide footers. I don't want it looking like my GLV, or worse.
Definitely not a good shoe for us wide footers as far as on foot looks go.
Nothing worse than the foot hanging off the sides of the midsole. Otherwise pretty comfortable aside from the heel slip I experienced.

Definitely not a good shoe for us wide footers as far as on foot looks go.
Nothing worse than the foot hanging off the sides of the midsole. Otherwise pretty comfortable aside from the heel slip I experienced.

Yeah. That's the problem. Get comfy for the width by sizing up, suffer from the swimming toebox(tip) and heel slipping.

Last edited:
i guess I'm officially old cause I come from an era where you want your tongues to be on the side (aka crooked tongues) and where you don't tie your laces...fads and trends come n go, I guess

the crooked tongue looks doper than it feels on foot. my steel blue 1300's do it just on the left foot its annoying.

oddly enough when it happens on my 577's it doesn't bother me.

I ordered 247 Tokyo Rats from Nice Kicks last week Monday and my order status is still unfulfilled. I contacted them via e-mail and twitter and haven't gotten any updates. I remember someone in here the other day saying they ordered something from them two years ago that they never received. Any one else having trouble with them?

Last edited:
anyone get a pair of 997BEXP with a weird white powdery coating on the leather?

its wipes off but i'm wondering if the pair i got was tried on a bunch of times or what...the clothe is super linty as well.

customs..​
 ​
 ​
Originally Posted by VidiViciUn  

@Fahqu001  yo needy self 
laugh.gif

Dusty/Mulled
Mulled Wine
Kool Wine Pt. II
*** You may want to also make sure you modify the size if you're not a 10.5 
wink.gif

I am not too impressed by 247 thus far. still prefer the sturdy good old NB model. Hopefully there will be more reissue of the MiUK 1500 :nthat:
What this guy said! +1

I tried on a pair at NB flagship in MA and was NOT impressed. Nothing ground breaking

My pair of 1500BY from Hanon came in. They look worn smh. Hairs in the insoles and toe box wear. I just contacted them to try to get a refund but we'll see what happens. Bummed.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by getitaway  

Somebody probably wore them for a day or two then decided to return them after their IG photo shoot... Where did you order them from?
People really be doing that on IG? 
laugh.gif
 That pretty much why I refuse to get an IG. I deactivated my Facebook and barely holding on to my Twitter account.

​
People really be doing that on IG? 
laugh.gif
 That pretty much why I refuse to get an IG. I deactivated my Facebook and barely holding on to my Twitter account.​
Haha. I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty positive there are people out there who only buy hyped shoes to stunt on IG with them and never wear them again. 

I'm with you man, I haven't had a Facebook in 6 years. IG is all I have left. 

What this guy said! +1

I tried on a pair at NB flagship in MA and was NOT impressed. Nothing ground breaking

Agreed, hurt when I walked in them. Revlite was built for short distance running, not lifestyle or city sneakes. I feel as though NB is taking an L on them although they are selling out I don't think many pairs were made, they also gave a bunch away and threw parties in a lot of cities.

Back
Top Bottom