Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here you go!
NB1.jpg
NB2.jpg
^^^That gum bottom:nerd: retail prob about 240-260...might have to wait for price to drop

^^^That gum bottom:nerd: retail prob about 240-260...might have to wait for price to drop

Might not be an option my friend. Only 250 pairs I think they said

The more and more I think the more I'm jelly of you guys who scored the "Babes" and "Paul Bunyan"

Last edited:
Might not be an option my friend. Only 250 pairs I think they said

The more and more I think the more I'm jelly of you guys who scored the "Babes" and "Paul Bunyan"

What size you looking for? Could check my local Marshall and see what they have. Been like 2 weeks since I picked up mine so they might be running thin. But can easily throw the lob for you.

Helped a few NTers in the past and never mind adding to the assist column.

^ you ****ed up

It's because I live in Boston and the outlets are close... I'd regularly use points to scoop up shoes for $50 or less (Hilltop Blues, Pebble Blues, etc.). At the time rewards sucked. Never knew they'd actually amount to anything substantial. At one point I had amassed 25,000 points as well and ended up redeeming all of them on $10 coupons.

It's because I live in Boston and the outlets are close... I'd regularly use points to scoop up shoes for $50 or less (Hilltop Blues, Pebble Blues, etc.). At the time rewards sucked. Never knew they'd actually amount to anything substantial. At one point I had amassed 25,000 points as well and ended up redeeming all of them on $10 coupons.
Haha I'm just joking dude... I had like 10k at one point and started cashing out $20 rewards. I kind of want these 574s but would prefer a free 998nb1. Wonder how long until they run another promo like this.

Does anybody have an idea on how Concepts will handle the release of the 991.5?? Raffle or first come first serve?

250 pairs is stupid low
I dont even know if I like them yet but I feel like limited quantity attracts resellers like flys to ****
Unless each pair is numbered I don't believe it. I think concepts is using the old scarcity trick to sell these out. Im sure if they sit for a day or two concepts will make pairs "disappear" and later have this magical restock.

Back
Top Bottom