Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

3D3CE50B-5095-4821-B234-6F3EA932D155.jpeg
Broke these out for the first time in at least a year.
cl is perfectly executed, except the sole. can't wear for long term.

What size you looking for? Could check my local Marshall and see what they have. Been like 2 weeks since I picked up mine so they might be running thin. But can easily throw the lob for you.

Helped a few NTers in the past and never mind adding to the assist column.

I appreciate it man. I just don't think I can wear that model. My foot was spilling all over the place. As much as I like the colors and stories of the shoes I just feel like I would look rediculous wearing them

Last edited:
Has anyone had a 1500 sole swapped? Looking for future replacement/sole swapper for a Chosen Few sole. Appreciate your input.

That got me feeling curious about this as well...so I whipped a quick & dirty rendition:

Cncpts 991.5-1500.jpg
Yep! I would have been all in on them. Such a shame.

Good luck to those that are going for the 991.5 though. If they really only made 200 pairs, those might be pretty tough to get considering the current popularity of the 991.

Hi guys!
I've been following this thread for some time so I wanna introduce myself.
I'm just some ordinary guy from Croatia who share passion for NB's like everyone here.
My collection is rather small but that works just fine for me.
It all started with two pairs of 574's. Other pairs are 998 CSAL, 998 DBOA, 991 NV and 577 FW.
Now on the search for 997 GY or 997 GY2 and that should be more than enough for me (I hope so!)
Ok, now I have some question for you guys and sorry cause it's a bit off-topic.
Just bought some Horween leathers boots and I was wondering which products you recommend for cleaning and rainy days.
Apparently they're not waterproof but they sure look like can take some rain.
I guess it should be similar like Horween NB's and that's why I'm asking.
Take care guys and I hope my English is OK.

Yeah its pretty cool. Hope I don't regret grabbing the F and F 574 tomorrow. I'll be bummed if a better reward pops up in the next few weeks.

That the sticky part. If I grab the 574 because they are free where does that leave me on the next NB1 or it might drop my points so no more free shipping on NB.com...I think I will pass on both current freebie offers.

Come on NB1 for 8gs points!

Back
Top Bottom