Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

That the sticky part. If I grab the 574 because they are free where does that leave me on the next NB1 or it might drop my points so no more free shipping on NB.com...I think I will pass on both current freebie offers.

Come on NB1 for 8gs points!

I have negative points right now on NB1 and still get free-shipping. Your point total doesn't affect free shipping so you're good.

OCF at home today
B7172129-A0EA-4754-986F-3F4F59B96E41.jpeg

nbpoints.PNG

I'm looking to unload some NB points! :pimp: Glad they're doing these creative rewards with these points because I just found out I'm going to be a dad :smokin so... no more buying sneakers this year besides grabbing the Nike 180's dropping in February. :nerd:

After these last two NB1 that I made... I'm officially taking a break a while..
"Smells Like NB Team Spirit"
IMG_20180105_123045_8692.jpg

"Easter Eggs"
IMG_20180105_123101_739.jpg

Last edited:
nbpoints.PNG

I'm looking to unload some NB points! :pimp: Glad they're doing these creative rewards with these points because I just found out I'm going to be a dad :smokin so... no more buying sneakers this year besides grabbing the Nike 180's dropping in February. :nerd:

Congrats to the homie V vidiviciun !!!

Also, fatherhood won't stop you from copping sneakers. Trust me.

Dad life! Congrats compadre! There's a NT dad thread if you ever need it, and don't ever forget to treat yourself every once in a while. Can't stop the cop!

Last edited:
nbpoints.PNG

After these last two NB1 that I made... I'm officially taking a break a while..
"Smells Like NB Team Spirit"
IMG_20180105_123045_8692.jpg

"Easter Eggs"
IMG_20180105_123101_739.jpg

Welcome to the Dad club, homie! Glad to see another father in this thread. You’ll soon see that as Moshe pointed out having another human to care for won’t deter you from copping some NB now and then. Good luck with fatherhood and holler at me if you need any advice (if you’re having a boy lol).

Back
Top Bottom