Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think I can officially cross off one of the sneakers in my sig. 
smokin.gif

...now just waiting for shipping info. pics will ensue
Did you scoop that pair of 9.5 Kennedy's that was on eBay?

Did you scoop that pair of 9.5 Kennedy's that was on eBay?
Nah, I haven't seen any 9.5 in Kennedy's in a while. When were they up, I check damn near every day 
laugh.gif

Grabbed a pair of DS grey pigeons in 9.5. Been hunting them down for a minute and finally succeeded. 

Nah, I haven't seen any 9.5 in Kennedy's in a while. When were they up, I check damn near every day 
laugh.gif

Grabbed a pair of DS grey pigeons in 9.5. Been hunting them down for a minute and finally succeeded. 
Nice - both are crazy rare - I haven't seen a pair of those grey pigeons in a minute - not even gonna ask where you found them 
happy.gif
 There was a pair of Kennedy's on eBay that posted a week or so back - I thought they were 9.5, but I'm prolly wrong.  They were used and had a $660 "Buy It Now" but it looks like they're gone now...

Last edited:
Damn they actually were 9.5 Kennedy's...  Guy had em posted for $599 but accepted the best offer - 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Concepts-x-...9101415?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20ce3daae7
Yeh that listing is from a couple months back, haven't seen any 9.5's recently, plus im not willing to pay the crazy prices for 'em. I have my limits...lol
Yup, just waiting for them to ship and be in my hands before I switch up the sig...haha

Heads up - I'm returning my 9.5 navy 990's to Zappos. If anyone was looking for these, keep an eye on their website for when they restock it.

maybe, but id rather see pics that make the shoe look great as opposed to nikes washed out/faded stock pics..but thats just me i guess..
I'd rather see unfiltered pics that aren't deceiving to the customer.  Just sucks that they do so much editing to them.  Mofos should hire GTfan to take their pics.  His shots are nice and show how the shoe actually looks(see above pics).

Have been researching new balance non stop lately as many of the different styles are growing on me and ive recently discovered that i need these in my life but i dont think ill ever find them
frown.gif
. My favorite from what ive come across so far.

Have been researching new balance non stop lately as many of the different styles are growing on me and ive recently discovered that i need these in my life but i dont think ill ever find them
frown.gif

. My favorite from what ive come across so far.

Don't give up so easily. You never know, you may find them if you look hard enough. They'll probably cost a pretty penny though.

I'd rather see unfiltered pics that aren't deceiving to the customer.  Just sucks that they do so much editing to them.  Mofos should hire GTfan to take their pics.  His shots are nice and show how the shoe actually looks(see above pics).
the closer to how the shoe ACTUALLY looks in person, the better.  There are the two extremes to this - the ridiculous Kith "glamour" shots and then the utilitarian, almost washed out quality of like J. Crew.  For some reason retailers can't seem to find the happy medium.

Back
Top Bottom