Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sz 9 sold for
Nice - both are crazy rare - I haven't seen a pair of those grey pigeons in a minute - not even gonna ask where you found them 
happy.gif
 There was a pair of Kennedy's on eBay that posted a week or so back - I thought they were 9.5, but I'm prolly wrong.  They were used and had a $660 "Buy It Now" but it looks like they're gone now...
Sz 9 sold for 360 sum the 10.5 ended early, neither were ds

UO is doing $20 off any orders over $100 so if you want to cop the Herschel's this would be a good deal.

LUCKY20 is the code

the closer to how the shoe ACTUALLY looks in person, the better.  There are the two extremes to this - the ridiculous Kith "glamour" shots and then the utilitarian, almost washed out quality of like J. Crew.  For some reason retailers can't seem to find the happy medium.
Exactly!

the closer to how the shoe ACTUALLY looks in person, the better.  There are the two extremes to this - the ridiculous Kith "glamour" shots and then the utilitarian, almost washed out quality of like J. Crew.  For some reason retailers can't seem to find the happy medium.
+1

It was nearly impossible for me to find a size 9; whenever a store posted them size 9 was always the size missing; I was able to get a pair from FeatureLV but have not been able to get a second pair (which I have been on the hunt for) in size 9.

Anybody have any luck with Ubiq or Bows/Arrows over the weekend?
I made it toward the end of the line. Couldn't get my size 10, but happy to at least have a pair. Have a feeling it'll be hard to trade since it was so limited and stores that actually got em in the US didn't even get a FSR.

Last edited:
I made it toward the end of the line. Couldn't get my size 10, but happy to at least have a pair. Have a feeling it'll be hard to trade since it was so limited and stores that actually got em in the US didn't even get a FSR.
so instead of getting your size you copped someone else's pair.  SMH.  People should only buy shoes in their size. 

Just got my Stone Islands in, they are insane in real, much beter even then the pics. Materials are fantastic, my best pair > Salmon & Seals & Mojitos etc....

I'd rather see unfiltered pics that aren't deceiving to the customer.  Just sucks that they do so much editing to them.  Mofos should hire GTfan to take their pics.  His shots are nice and show how the shoe actually looks(see above pics).
I appreciate the love, man. I try to take all my pictures with natural-like light, and then I attempt to color correct the photos to how they look in-hand. That's what people want to see. I'm not trying to sell anyone anything, here.
Just got my Stone Islands in, they are insane in real, much beter even then the pics. Materials are fantastic, my best pair > Salmon & Seals & Mojitos etc....
Pictures! We want pictures!

^ I just couldn't justify their price tag.  Weren't they mad expensive?

yeah like 260/270 all SI is pricey. I like them and I am sure they are very nice, please post pics. Glad I was late on the link or I would have a pair and my wallet would be mad. Not exactly fair to compare them against mojitos and SEALS either quality wise :wink:

Back
Top Bottom