Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Un'ds

eBay...been searching for about 6 months. Finally found a pair in my size deadstock and I jumped on it. They were only up for an hour to two when I was able to make a deal with the seller.

Any news on sz 9.5 Mojito's for retail?

I found a local reseller for sz 10.5 / 11. Anybody want to size swap for 9.5?

Last edited:
Thank you NikeTalk13, I'm leaning towards the red elites also. But zappos only has 8.5, so ill just call to see the next restock of that size. Should I just get the 8.5 and return if its too big, because i know zappos does free returns and shipping?

Last edited:

Sounds like you just want help to find your size before you fade back into the world of lurkers

Anywho, juicyjohnny, I guess if you want to do it like that you can buy the 8.5s, have you checked other stores

Sounds like you just want help to find your size before you fade back into the world of lurkers

Anywho, juicyjohnny, I guess if you want to do it like that you can buy the 8.5s, have you checked other stores
No i haven't checked any stores. These came in last week for free, give me your opinions please.

No i haven't checked any stores. These came in last week for free, give me your opinions please.

Check my sig, I have a giant list of stores, don't rush to get the shoe, you will find your size, I agree with the orange laces, but the blue ones look good as well.. Yeah at the endof the day, if you look forward to wearing them, that's all that matters... I get excited when I wear all my nbs

Might as well ask for Kennedy's at retail..
Totally uncalled for.  Dude asked a simple question--why not just give him a simple answer?  Because he's not a regular poster in this thread?

I've been seeing it here and there in this thread for awhile now, so now is as good a time as any to speak on it.  Everyone do me a favor and look at the first page of this thread--what date was the first post made?  3/5/09....a touch over 4 years ago.  This thread slowly started picking up steam around July/August of 2012, and as of January 2012, we had a measly 31 pages.  So that means that in about 14 months, this thread has added THREE HUNDRED pages, with the majority of those being after this past August.  Granted, the dope NB collabs and GRs have been flowing like water over the past 6 or 7 months, so I understand the influx of interest.     

I don't point this out to make myself out to be some New Balance triple OG or something, because I'm not.  I lurked this thread for awhile, but didn't actually post until Dec 2010.  But I'm seeing heads in here act like they're up on some elite steez when someone unfamiliar asks a question.  And I trip out because the majority of regular posters in here weren't even NT members a year ago.  I understand that a join date doesn't mean that on that date, you started liking sneakers.  And some of you obviously had NBs prior to this thread.  But a lot of you also show your collections, and all I see are joints from the last year (hell--sometimes just the past few MONTHS), meaning that in the grand scheme of this thread, you're kinda new here, too.  Instead of acting like you're up on some **** that the next dude isn't and treating him like he's brand new, recognize that you're just a little less brand new than them.  

You know who has a right to complain or come at someone sideways should they feel the urge?  PumpLance.  Dadbath.  Jamesyo.  Cubanbeee.  Ty.  Flintgrey.  Sneakermane.  I know there are others, but I just wanted to name a few that stood out in my mind after all the years in this thread.  Most everyone else who posts in here on a somewhat consistent basis (including myself) could learn a TON from the dudes I just listed.  But have you noticed how those dudes rarely post now?  Is it because they lost interest in NB?  Nope--keep up with them on social media and the love is obviously still there.  The problem is the new attitude in this thread that started when this thread really took off, IMO.  I don't care why, how or when you got into New Balance, because we all have to start somewhere, right?  But just recognize that buying up every dope NB release from the past year doesn't make you the keeper of information, or in some special cool club.  Show love to dudes just getting into this because it wasn't long ago that the majority of us (including myself) were brand new at this, too.   

chuxndunx, to answer your question, you'll have a tough time finding the Mojitos for retail at this point, since the drop seems to have came and went.  eBay is probably your best bet, but you'll be paying resale prices.  Maybe one of the good dudes in this thread is sitting on a pair in your size and would be willing to trade, which I think is what you came into this thread for in the first place.  My advice is to keep up with upcoming drops via this thread and the various sneaker blogs, because once a dope NB sells out, you'll undoubtedly be paying almost double that price later.   

Check my sig, I have a giant list of stores, don't rush to get the shoe, you will find your size, I agree with the orange laces, but the blue ones look good as well.. Yeah at the endof the day, if you look forward to wearing them, that's all that matters... I get excited when I wear all my nbs

Those are nice bro. Seen these online at a couple of sites and was debating on whether to get them. This picture just might confirm it.

Totally uncalled for.  Dude asked a simple question--why not just give him a simple answer?  Because he's not a regular poster in this thread?

I've been seeing it here and there in this thread for awhile now, so now is as good a time as any to speak on it.  Everyone do me a favor and look at the first page of this thread--what date was the first post made?  3/5/09....a touch over 4 years ago.  This thread slowly started picking up steam around July/August of 2012, and as of January 2012, we had a measly 31 pages.  So that means that in about 14 months, this thread has added THREE HUNDRED pages, with the majority of those being after this past August.  Granted, the dope NB collabs and GRs have been flowing like water over the past 6 or 7 months, so I understand the influx of interest.     

I don't point this out to make myself out to be some New Balance triple OG or something, because I'm not.  I lurked this thread for awhile, but didn't actually post until Dec 2010.  But I'm seeing heads in here act like they're up on some elite steez when someone unfamiliar asks a question.  And I trip out because the majority of regular posters in here weren't even NT members a year ago.  I understand that a join date doesn't mean that on that date, you started liking sneakers.  And some of you obviously had NBs prior to this thread.  But a lot of you also show your collections, and all I see are joints from the last year (hell--sometimes just the past few MONTHS), meaning that in the grand scheme of this thread, you're kinda new here, too.  Instead of acting like you're up on some **** that the next dude isn't and treating him like he's brand new, recognize that you're just a little less brand new than them.  

You know who has a right to complain or come at someone sideways should they feel the urge?  PumpLance.  Dadbath.  Jamesyo.  Cubanbeee.  Ty.  Flintgrey.  Sneakermane.  I know there are others, but I just wanted to name a few that stood out in my mind after all the years in this thread.  Most everyone else who posts in here on a somewhat consistent basis (including myself) could learn a TON from the dudes I just listed.  But have you noticed how those dudes rarely post now?  Is it because they lost interest in NB?  Nope--keep up with them on social media and the love is obviously still there.  The problem is the new attitude in this thread that started when this thread really took off, IMO.  I don't care why, how or when you got into New Balance, because we all have to start somewhere, right?  But just recognize that buying up every dope NB release from the past year doesn't make you the keeper of information, or in some special cool club.  Show love to dudes just getting into this because it wasn't long ago that the majority of us (including myself) were brand new at this, too.   

chuxndunx, to answer your question, you'll have a tough time finding the Mojitos for retail at this point, since the drop seems to have came and went.  eBay is probably your best bet, but you'll be paying resale prices.  Maybe one of the good dudes in this thread is sitting on a pair in your size and would be willing to trade, which I think is what you came into this thread for in the first place.  My advice is to keep up with upcoming drops via this thread and the various sneaker blogs, because once a dope NB sells out, you'll undoubtedly be paying almost double that price later.   

Thank for sticking up for him. Just recently got on the NB. Appreciate people like you looking out for the newcomers.

i guess this touched a nerve with you then. i dont act like im some kind of OG or an "elite steez" nb dude

i try to give as much useful information to people on this thread on releases, sizing, or general info..some questions have obvious answers, everyone knows theres ebay and flightclub, so whats the point in asking if i can find ______ at retail when you can do an easy search and see that its more than likely not gonna happen.

my bad on sounding like a di** if thats was the case. 

Trife I agree with you on this topic. It's not just nb but the whole community of sneakers. Everyone had to start somewhere. It's funny how we (people) complain and say others don't understand us and our hobby but then when interest is shown we push them away. I understand the frustration as well where the contributors put in work for research but others don't give back and take "your pair." But don't forget that you are contributing for the good ness of yourself.

@supertrife, I understand what you mean, but his only posts are him coming in, seeing if he anyone knows about his size and leaves, by super elite, I don't think my comment reflects that, but to each his own, personally I'm trying to create an environment where people help eachother which to an extent, I think that has been the case. There is also the idea that nt is immature and just people arguing behind keyboards which deters these ogs from coming back... I'm not here to bring back the renaissance to nt but there's a level of common sense when it comes to asking for a shoe for retail, while after it has dropped

And stunna I understand you as well. Some questions are kinda like wtf. Especially if can easily do basic research and get your answer. Honestly certain people are too lazy to even try and want things spoon fed. I'm not really into nbs until I saw the atmos collab. But I gather info n research myself most of the time. Or maybe questions should be worded differently. Touchy subject but always comes up.

Tough one that. Quite easy to alienate potential new members. As a newish one myself I enjoy this thread for the info that's shared particularly pics (those grey pigeons though) and sizing info. Surely most have lurked before they posted? If I can share info than I will but not everyone has their finger on the pulse. Not having a pop at anyone but it makes sense to me to have as many people as possible posting.... Knowledge is power and all that. If its because you think that someone is going to snag those grails you have been after for what seems like ever...than more power to them. I like the family vibe on here and would rather someone on here snags kicks than a reseller who doesn't even appreciate the badass NB they have just bought 3 pairs of. We have all seen the Fingercroxx on the Bay for triple their value from day 1. Anyway like I said not ruffling feathers... Just want the helpful and positive vibe to continue and to all those who just pop in from time to time get involved.

Back
Top Bottom