Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any info on these? Guy said he was selling for his brother. 
M574JPG, which I think came out in the late 2000s.  SportieLA still shows a size 10 and 11 in-stock for $59.95, but inventory may not be accurate as I've had past orders cancelled before.  This pair looks legit and pretty beat. 

M574JPG, which I think came out in the late 2000s.  SportieLA still shows a size 10 and 11 in-stock for $59.95, but inventory may not be accurate as I've had past orders cancelled before.  This pair looks legit and pretty beat. 
Repped, thanks! 

^^I need some Pebbles in my life...
Today...

nice pickups everyone!

after waiting 10 days i got my nights from burn rubber. i tried a quick lace swap... didn't exactly work out but i might try to find some that do match the (infra)red heel.

can anyone tell me when these released/additional info?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BALANCE...2793786?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item51b4084cba

random ebay find, kinda like em
My advice? Dont do it!!! There is a reason these sat and hit clearance for 30 bucks. The colors in these packs were ok, but the materials were piss poor and probably THE WORST SHAPE of any 1500. 

Def not worth 150....people are taking advantage of the new to the brands...I had a few pair and I felt like a reseller letting them go for half that price!

My advice? Dont do it!!! There is a reason these sat and hit clearance for 30 bucks. The colors in these packs were ok, but the materials were piss poor and probably THE WORST SHAPE of any 1500. 

Def not worth 150....people are taking advantage of the new to the brands...I had a few pair and I felt like a reseller letting them go for half that price!
thanks for the heads up

I still feel like so many people hate on Fieg's stuff because of all the hype, but he rarely disappoints. I hope they're nice so I can get my first 1600.

I just don't like the look/silhouette of 1600s. Benjamins color scheme/blocking would've been great on a different model and I'll likely feel the same about these.

The colors are nice for sure, I am just not a fan of the 1600 model. I would have wished for a USA model (like the 1300 he did, or the 998 Tannery did) or the 997.

I am sure if anyone can make a 1600 model look desirable, RF will.

The colors are nice for sure, I am just not a fan of the 1600 model. I would have wished for a USA model (like the 1300 he did, or the 998 Tannery did) or the 997.

I am sure if anyone can make a 1600 model look desirable, RF will.
im hoping he does some 997's when the come back for real next year (no BS 998 sole-swap)

These look nice.

I'm really about colorways and getting stuff different than what I already have at this point.

Already feeling slight regret on passing up on them from premiere earlier in the week. Love that tan, but I just threw down on the burgundy and the green 990s last week. Gotta keep that control somewhat in check. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom