Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Those Ronnies are just Hypercat 1600s. Same colors and the shape will be just like the GR 1600s, bad. 

It's an easy pass for me. 

Bout to pull the trigger on some c-notes. Do they fit true or should I go half size up? Been hearing both. I wear an 11 in vans and nike am1s. Thanks

^ my daily vans are 10.5 I went with a 10 and I'm happy.. I personally dont want space in a sneaker like this and a 10 fit pretty perfect.. I would go half down based on the fact the smaller c notes look better imo ahah..

^ my daily vans are 10.5 I went with a 10 and I'm happy.. I personally dont want space in a sneaker like this and a 10 fit pretty perfect.. I would go half down based on the fact the smaller c notes look better imo ahah..
are they snug at all? I'm cool with a little room but not much. Thanks

9/9.5 in AM90's and J's and a 8.5/9 in AM1's. The only 9's I have in the 998's were the RO's and they feel fine on feet but definitely longer then I would like. My 998 Tannery/Mint's I went half down and they feel perfect. You can squeeze a finger in the back but they don't feel like they can slip off like the half size up. If you have wider feet go with the same size in Nike's. If you have normal to narrow half down.

9/9.5 in AM90's and J's and a 8.5/9 in AM1's. The only 9's I have in the 998's were the RO's and they feel fine on feet but definitely longer then I would like. My 998 Tannery/Mint's I went half down and they feel perfect. You can squeeze a finger in the back but they don't feel like they can slip off like the half size up. If you have wider feet go with the same size in Nike's. If you have normal to narrow half down.
Thank you sir!

are they snug at all? I'm cool with a little room but not much. Thanks
I wouldn't describe it as snug but i feel the leingth is correct a half size down.. it just feels supportive I guess due to the materials plus the fit..It feels correct.. for me at least.. I'm trying my best to describe my satisfaction with my pair. its difficult

Last edited:
Bout to pull the trigger on some c-notes. Do they fit true or should I go half size up? Been hearing both. I wear an 11 in vans and nike am1s. Thanks
i wear 11.5US in all jordan and nike sneakers. regarding the 998s after a lot of reasearch and 2 online orders that were returned, i can tell you that 998s 11.5Us are indeed longer than all the other 11.5US sneakers i have BUT you have to consider the wide feet factor. I got 998s in 11.5US, they were longer but they they were fitting ok on my feet..however i decided to send them back and go half size down, now they are better in length but sliiightly more tight compared to other 11.US sneakers(nice fit though so i kept them). in conclusion...you could go TTS(they will fit you..the sneaker is not wide at all, only long) or go half size down..personally i decided that goind down .5 is the perfect for me.

So I ordered a pair of 577 autobahn days on Monday from premium supply store. I used PayPal bill me later for the payment , but today I received a email saying that I guess for some reason that my payment didn't go through because they were trying to pull it from my bank. But the shoes have already been shipped since I sent the payment so will it be returned? It's weird because my paypal says it's paid

i wear 11.5US in all jordan and nike sneakers. regarding the 998s after a lot of reasearch and 2 online orders that were returned, i can tell you that 998s 11.5Us are indeed longer than all the other 11.5US sneakers i have BUT you have to consider the wide feet factor. I got 998s in 11.5US, they were longer but they they were fitting ok on my feet..however i decided to send them back and go half size down, now they are better in length but sliiightly more tight compared to other 11.US sneakers(nice fit though so i kept them). in conclusion...you could go TTS(they will fit you..the sneaker is not wide at all, only long) or go half size down..personally i decided that goind down .5 is the perfect for me.
thanks for the input man

@el3ctronick I agree, I am TTS 12 in Nikes and Jordans. With all the 998s I own (J. Crew Pebble Blues, GNRs, etc) I wear 11.5 and it fits perfect.

There's some listing of Burn Rubber 577s already on eBay with decent pics. They're made in Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom