Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These sat the longest back in the days at CT...I remember grabbed mine for a little more than a 100 when CT put them on sale and stack with the coupon code.

I do like the orange pair more, but it is what it is nowadays with the price. If you like them, go for it.

Yea, I got a pair around this time last year for about $160 shipped from CT

So other then the ropes, they replaced the mesh with some canvas material? 

I'm good. I just grabbed the navy/burgandy from pys. I'll toss some maroon ropes on it from the Volcano's... yaa. lol. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
So other then the ropes, they replaced the mesh with some canvas material? 

I'm good. I just grabbed the navy/burgandy from pys. I'll toss some maroon laces on it from the Volcano's... yaa. lol. :x

Rope laces had 3M. and I think there are red laces as well

Just a heads up, Concepts is re-releasing the Autobahn pack (both night and day) this Saturday. Not sure if it's in-store only or online as well. Might try to grab the Day pair to go along with my Night's if the price isn't too high. I noticed a lot of boutiques were varied on the prices for these. Luckily they were only $180 when I got them at Burn Rubber as opposed to the $200 and $200+ I was seeing on other sites.
night pair too? the recent instagram post mentions the day pair only?

I never noticed it or they just put them up, but Blends also has the 990 Anniversary in Grey. Picked up a 8.5.

Definitely just put them up w/ this massive drop

That's what I thought because I was scanning their site earlier today and didn't see them. My 990 burgundy is a little too roomy so glad I found a half size down in stock. They had smaller sizes too. Hope people from this thread that wanted them can cop. Since I got these, not salty about missing my size in autobahns.

Last edited:
Wow! I hadn't seen it either. I was looking for the same size forever. Haha. Luck of the draw for you. Search still on for me.

Blends went nuts tonight...contemplated doubling up on Grey 990s but decided not to. I barely wear my pair enough as it is. No need to have two.

Blends got the Auto Bahn, Oshman's, & Danish Weather

Repped sir. Thanks.

Wow! I hadn't seen it either. I was looking for the same size forever. Haha. Luck of the draw for you. Search still on for me.

I had given up since 990 Anniversary are hard to find especially in smaller sizes. Feeling lucky for sure. Need that confirmation though. Good luck with your search man.

Happy I passed on the $165 3M laces today. Copping the 990 Anniversaries.

So glad I passed as well.

Back
Top Bottom