Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

teivlite -- thanks and repped for the info. Sucks that I and a lot of others missed out.
Oh yeah no kidding, I missed out too. I've been trying to search for my size, a smaller size, 8.5 in those forever! I was hoping to see if they were going to be in store, but no dice. Hopefully some other shop somewhere has a stash they're holding out on too that they'll drop for the holidays.

I know sizing gets brought up a lot and I looked for the sizing chart but still having trouble finding it. Can anyone direct me to the post? :nerd:

I'm a 9.5 in 577s specifically the Joe Louis pair, a 9.5 in the 574s have a few grs, should i go 9.5 in the c-notes?

I know sizing gets brought up a lot and I looked for the sizing chart but still having trouble finding it. Can anyone direct me to the post?
nerd.gif

I'm a 9.5 in 577s specifically the Joe Louis pair, a 9.5 in the 574s have a few grs, should i go 9.5 in the c-notes?
I wish this was on the first page, that's why I got it bookmarked lol.

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

I love the Oshman, just a little steep in price for them.  I am going to regret not scooping them if they indeed go out of stock before I have the money to get them.

I like them a lot too, but I think the demand isn't high on them. I'm patiently waiting for them to go on sale.

As far as I know it was one and done at Burn. Unless they restock any cancellations or returns, the bay's your best bet or classified buy/sell forums.
Not true; a store (Kick Theory) posted that they are getting them 11/30:

I am sure others will be getting them as well.

Does New Balance do anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Also how do 574s fit? I'm a 8.5 in Roshe and 9 in AM90 and Free Run 2. I also have wide feet

All sizes listed but some sizes like 9.5 and 10 are sold out. They do have a lot of options though so hopefully it works out for you.

I guess people must've copped, I checked each size before posting.

A couple pages back, some guys were asking about the NB 1500EBN Made in UKs. They're on feebay for $115 free shipping. Seller cjcalston has sizes 8.5-9.5. Search New Balance M1500 EBN then sort by size and they should pop up for you guys.

Does New Balance do anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Also how do 574s fit? I'm a 8.5 in Roshe and 9 in AM90 and Free Run 2. I also have wide feet

For reference, I wear a 9 US in my Air Max 1, AM90, All New Balance pairs I got.

574? :D :

Recent footwork:

Back
Top Bottom