Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im looking for a 9 too.
laugh.gif
LOL 25% off PYS NB's is almost over...heavily considering just pulling the trigger on the 9.5's

but my gut is telling me to just be patient and wait on feebay haha

EDIT: i fail. Cutoff for the sale was at 11:59 Pacific 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Autobahn Days in scattered sizes on NRML in Canada for 200CA. Says they ship worldwide. I see 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, and 13. 8 just sold out.

Damn... been trying to find those M990GR in my size forever.  Missed out.  But what I want to know is where in the **** did Blends come up with those? I thought they were long gone. Does this mean there may be a wider re-release? 
nerd.gif

Just to forewarn you guys, those 1500s are all asian made and have a terrible shape, however, getting a pair of NBs for $60 is always nice.

Damn... been trying to find those M990GR in my size forever.  Missed out.  But what I want to know is where in the **** did Blends come up with those? I thought they were long gone. Does this mean there may be a wider re-release?  :nerd:

I'd like to know as well. They came out of nowhere.

Damn... been trying to find those M990GR in my size forever.  Missed out.  But what I want to know is where in the **** did Blends come up with those? I thought they were long gone. Does this mean there may be a wider re-release?  :nerd:
My thinking is that they held onto the stock from the original release and decided to drop a bunch of stuff at once- 990s, Norse 1500s, Autobahn 577s, etc...

Anyone with a connect at Blends - to find out if the M990 Grey Anniversary is re-releasing or if they just held on to theirs?!  No love for the Oshman's 1600??  Most sizes sitting on Blends. 

Anyone with a connect at Blends - to find out if the M990 Grey Anniversary is re-releasing or if they just held on to theirs?!  No love for the Oshman's 1600??  Most sizes sitting on Blends. 
I love the Oshman, just a little steep in price for them.  I am going to regret not scooping them if they indeed go out of stock before I have the money to get them.

It was just a Blends release. I think it was a late stock withhold like B Sox mentioned. I just called them today to see if they had in-store, but they said it was a specific online only. Funny thing is when I was in there a month back, one of the workers mentioned they were going to release it... I just chalked it up at the time as him not knowing what he was talking about, but he knew the deal, lol.

would you say tts on these? i keep hearing people say then can size up and or down on alot of 1500s. so far they have run tts for me 
1500s can vary.  I'm a true size 12 but my CT3&4 are 11.5 (this is my NB size) and my CHF is a 12 (my true size for most brands).

The thing is, they all feel similar in sizing. Could be due to the CHF having a better shape on the toe box (not as tall).

I think it's safe to size down .5 on leather 1500's because they can work in and loosen up a bit. As far as CHF, try to go tts if you can. I guess you can get away with .5 up or down depending on your foot width.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom