Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are these shoes really that comfortable?? Always see old people wearing them so they gotta be good.
Anyways i never seen this colorway before so i may take the plunch finally.
Who has a opinion?

Can anyone give me some info on where they buy replacement laces. The thick 998 style and the thinner style for 577/1300

Any help would be appreciated

I understand that the seller might need cash, but realistically...why would you sell those? You won a competition and they're your 1-1 shoe that isn't a custom or anything. Very few people have 1 of 1's for anything. On top of that, no one else has the sentimental value of them so they aren't going to fetch enough to make it worth selling IMO. To me this is a pretty crappy thing to do to NB, they offer a contest and choose you to win and then you sell the prize. Maybe this is just me but I think it's wrong and dumb.

EDIT: just looked at the listing and saw that NB didn't even double box his 1 of 1 prize :smh: That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Which is what makes it so strange that people have been willing to bid this much already - But I guess that's the 'exclusive' mentality of some people these days.

Are these shoes really that comfortable?? Always see old people wearing them so they gotta be good.
Anyways i never seen this colorway before so i may take the plunch finally.
Who has a opinion?
my dude, dont sleep on 900 series

Last edited:

i got this in navy, its 
pimp.gif
Yeah, navy is really nice too.  Gonna be in NYC for Thanksgiving, hopefully NB Store has them in stock.  Would love to see it in person and try one on first if I find time to get down there.

Last edited:
newbalance.com

Well yea.. I'm talking somewhere else. I'm not from the US so I can't really order 3 Paris of laces when they don't ship here. There is a heap on amazon ebay I was just wondering if someone can point me in the direction of the correct laces for 998's , 577's etc

^ Very rarely do I like a black sole on a custom 574, these are a winner though.

Recreated them on the site and they look terrible though, I wish the custom site was a more accurate representation.  Then again, it's probably better this way or I'd have too many customs.

Last edited:

^ Very rarely do I like a black sole on a custom 574, these are a winner though.

Recreated them on the site and they look terrible though, I wish the custom site was a more accurate representation.  Then again, it's probably better this way or I'd have too many customs.
they might still look terrible, IG filters do wonders lol

ya but filters aside, i agree with Perks.  i feel like i really like custom NBs when i see them in real life, but then they look lame when i try to re-create them online.  shrugs..

Back
Top Bottom