Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are these shoes really that comfortable?? Always see old people wearing them so they gotta be good.
Anyways i never seen this colorway before so i may take the plunch finally.
Who has a opinion?
VERY comfy, IMO.  

991 and 993s are such sleepers.  Some of the UK-exclusive 991 colorways are illy.  

Came in today, finally got these :smokin . Thanks to @tfurumi for pming the link to these. :D

and for black friday for packers:

For our online customers, The Packer Shoes Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale kicks off on PackerShoes.com at 12am midnight EST Friday (11/29) and runs all the way thru the weekend, concluding at 11:59pm Monday evening (12/2). When shopping online, use discount code "BF2013" upon checkout to receive 50% off your entire purchase (some exclusions apply)

Last edited:
Depends on how premium the rope laces are. :evil:

Use this
http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

Also, someone answered this at the top of the previous page.

Thanks for the link

I checked there and noticed there was a 574 Custom and a 574 Custom Wide?
Is there a Custom 574 Wide? I can't find it on the website?
I noticed there was a discrepancy with the Normal Custom 574 sizing. Can anyone tell me how they fit? What I should get if I'm a 9 in AM90s, Free Run 2, and 8.5 in Roshes? I have a wide foot if that matters.

Does atoms have an upcoming nb collab dubbed gold tiger or did they already release? I saw a preorder on eBay and they look :pimp:

sizing question..for the 1300 model i went TTS, there is a little more than a thumbs width worth of space in the toe area, if i go down half will I still be safe or will my toes crunch?

Came in today, finally got these
smokin.gif
. Thanks to @tfurumi for pming the link to these.
happy.gif

and for black friday for packers:
Got mine in too! Crappy iPhone low light pic but whatever, don't think details are necessary. Thanks @tfurumi. Got it from the heads up too.

Norse Project 1500 guys, anybody have how the quality on those, and shape, compare to these older gr uk1500 batches from the start of the year?

eh.. the Burn Rubber's are ok, but too uneventful for the price tag IMO

the plush leather feels pretty good, but they lack details and a "wow" factor 

mixing in some subtle material changes would have made them a lot better... 

Those are dope. I have just recently moved to NB from Nike and like what I see. Picked up a couple 1500's (Made in Vietnam) as a trial and love the feel. Hopefully I can contribute to this thread in the future.

Back
Top Bottom