Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thanks dadbath. I appreciate your feedback. I was wondering specifically about the cm996s. Do they fit like the others or a little bigger? Thanks again.

Picked these up about a month ago.
2nut9pe.jpg

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Thanks dadbath. I appreciate your feedback. I was wondering specifically about the cm996s. Do they fit like the others or a little bigger? Thanks again.
My 996s fit true to size (same as Jordans and most NB 576s, 574, etc.). 

wow good looks on that 6pm info, just grabbed a couple pairs of 574s for cheap plus shipping is free!!

Much appreciated

Just scooped my pair of NiceKicks x New Balance 1500s online. The process went extremely smooth. Anybody else cop online?

my 996 joints i ....never seen these colors but won them off ebay for 61.... they look pretty authentic can anyone vouch?
6528594365_b42646fcc9_b.jpg

6528599775_65712a53cb_z.jpg

Originally Posted by werallequal

my 996 joints i ....never seen these colors but won them off ebay for 61.... they look pretty authentic can anyone vouch?

not a pro by any means, but i also have never seen that colorway and most US made models have "traditional" colors. i would say fake, but the suede and mesh look on point so i wouldn't put too much weight on my opinion.

those 996 are authentic, they were an nb usa release a few years ago, M996BY right? legit, but that doesnt make them nice haha

^ lol i thought so dumb funny i didnt know the blue leather was that much off its almost pale but i can work them into the rotation ill post pics when i do so

Packer Shoes in Teaneck, NJ has a FSR of the NiceKicks. They also have a few pairs of the black/orange Crooked Tongues.

The store takes phone orders also.

mayweather- there was an issue with the original numbers NK should have sent u an updated tracking number.

wera- Dunks is correct - wouldnt mind having those great p/u

looking for some 1500's pm me have some great things

I went to a local spot to cop my Concords and saw the black 2000s on sale for 100. I didn't want to start a riot so I told myself I'd go in the next day to pick them up. I go in and they're out of size. Oh well, plenty of places will have them for sale.

Got these in today.  Ordered two pairs and they only sent me one, waiting for response from NK...
mlrFw.jpg

EDIT:  Got the other pair in today.

Back
Top Bottom