Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Pickup!!!
400219239.jpg

The 998 is the best NB by far IMO! Still trying to track down a pair of the 998BR in my size.  The black and red colorway is amazing. They sold out quick in smaller sizes and now I can't find em anywhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.    

Originally Posted by JuStKiCkS21

Missed out on the NB Dragon Pack. For those that picked-up some, how are they?

My gold 3m ones from pys.com are coming in tomorrow. I'll try and get some pictures up.

On another note, does anyone have any experience with buying collaboration New Balances? I want to buy the Burn Rubber x New Balance MT580 Workforces that are dropping on February 1st. I know that Burn Rubber's online store with have them, but with it be on there at Tuesday midnight?

I would say most likely yes, and thank you for posting the release date.  I've been looking forward to these for a while.
For anyone else who wants to know it's 2/1 for the Blue Collar and 3/1 for the White Collar.

My Year of the Dragon ML574 came in today
pimp.gif

No flash

With flash

Insole

Quality of these are on point. The sock liner is velvet, which I think gives it a nice elegant feel.

^ If you're willing to spend a little more, Livestock has them in size 10.

http://deadstock.ca/catal...&size=10&categoryid=5939

werallequal, I haven't seen anything on the black pigeons beyond the initial teaser picture, so I don't think they are coming out any time soon. If I remember correctly, when the white pigeons came out Reed Space did an in store release and then took phone orders after a couple of days.

bnesdatruth, somewhere in the last couple of pages there was a pretty extensive list of stores which get limited NB releases. I would expect most of these stores to get the Burn Rubber 580s next week.

Purchasing my first NB. I like all of these but I need your opinion guys.1 pair and im good since im buying them above retail.  

f1c2690609614f235f8c2d01b29b0354a5bc2c54_r.jpg

124265a6b764ff7c573cb108d9dcd7d12e10b520_r.jpg

54216d6d64f95acb0f5f07dee1267652acf56da6_r.jpg

Thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom