Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today was a good day.
need those denim 998s so bad! and of course the pebbles blues are sold out in a 10 on jcrews site :[ might do what another member did and go to the store and they can check another store for me 

Last edited:
CM1500BW. I think they're from 2011, but I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah I found the model number but since they were limited edition I figured they'd be a collab. But I have not found any info on release date and no other images on sneaker blogs.

Last weeks pickups

Added photos of close ups on the Johnny apple seeds for a Nt member and the red 999 elites after 6wears are showing slight signs of crack. And when I say wears I mean 3+hours

Today's pickup was the RF 999
Would you please tell me what those RED ones are?

Those look really nice. I thought thoes were M996RR first but they look nicer...

Great pics as always fo****zles. [emoji]128076[/emoji]
Appreciate it fam :D

Killer pics as always, ****zles. I love the unfocused pair of Rainbow Footscapes in the last shot.
Thanks for the kind words GTFan :D

Today's choice of footwear 
Nice pic

leftfoot x nb576 heavens from heaven and hell pack came in today
Dope! :smokin

Would you please tell me what those RED ones are?
Those look really nice. I thought thoes were M996RR first but they look nicer...
NB574 USA Made "Johnny Appleseed"

man , i just cant get to those United Arrows 1500s , even though its my fav NB model and I typically love khaki kicks

SNS = FIRE!! 
pimp.gif

For me today

Dont sweat the LE tag on asian made 1500s. Most hit clearance and the shape (im far from a shape nazi) was horrible. I had a few pairs I picked up for 30 bucks. Dont overpay, NB is hyped now so they will start hitting ebay for dumb prices...

Back
Top Bottom