Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice shot, Lemon.

I'm going to put on my NT13 hat and propose a new topic:

What is the best pair of NBs you've seen someone else wearing in person?

I ask because there are so many amazing NB on feet pictures posted here and on IG these days, yet I still rarely see anything which wows me in person here in Toronto. So where are all these people wearing great NBs?

My answer: I remember seeing a dude wearing a beautiful pair of the Hanon 577 NIO a couple of years ago which really had me gawking at his feet like a creep.

Nice shot, Lemon.

I ask because there are so many amazing NB on feet pictures posted here and on IG these days, yet I still rarely see anything which wows me in person here in Toronto. So where are all these people wearing great NBs?

My answer: I remember seeing a dude wearing a beautiful pair of the Hanon 577 NIO a couple of years ago which really had me gawking at his feet like a creep.
red devils at a sneaker event last August

id have to say 575 Being Hunted, by a NB homie at a trade show, them joints were 
pimp.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbath  

What is the best pair of NBs you've seen someone else wearing in person?

Probably these:

The original GGB's from 2005, not 'The Finals' GSB from 2009.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Nice shot, Lemon.

great question: sadly it was a lowe's member with a pair of the burnrubber 580 blue collar, Richmond lacks nb

I work at the Ranger Stadium. And a dude walked into my store rocking these. Saw them online before and just thought so so of them. But in person they just looked way better.

Saw a dude in Baltimore wearing West NYCs once. That's about it though....I must have this city on lock! :rofl:

Nice, I have been for a few years. For some reason I thought you were down in Houston from something you posted in the showcase. I'm in south Dallas, but I go out there quite a bit[/quote]

Oh alright. I know you have probably been to new balance store out here in Arlington. Do they get any of the releases? Because whenever I go it just seems like they always have the same one's.

Those wood wood joints are so ill.  I just don't like the way 670s fit my foot, as if there's any chance of ever owning those in the first place.  
laugh.gif
yeah those Wood Wood's are sick. Have there been any other dope 670's in the past 3-4 years (besides those Norse joints that "inspired" Ronnie Fieg's Salmon Soles)? It seems like an under-utilized model.

[/Yeah, its mostly older stuff that didn't sell very well else here (basically like an outlet). For most good releases, online is our best bet. Otherwise, a trip down to Austin in the closest place for good releases (NiceKicks)
blk mrkt has a new balance account, they get all the gr stuff like packer shoes

^I got you. I heard they have a store in Lubbock too. That's where the dude that wore those reds into my store got his.

Anyone on here know where I can get the blue country fairs in blue size 11 or 11.5 for less than $184 shipped off of sns?

Any other sites that have them for cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom