Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Past couple...

I know I'm late on this, but does anybody know where I can get sz 9.5 NB998 "Grey/Navy/Red" and sz 9.5 NB996 "American Rebel" for a good price?

I didn't like them in the pics but I saw them in person recently and they ARE BEAUTIFUL. So casual but yet aggressive. I remember seeing them on sale somewhere for $100.

Last edited:
cnotes never went online in hanon..so unreliable

update: they uploaded them as out of stock 40 minutes after the time they were supposed to upload

Last edited:
%24(KGrHqIOKpMFJI,T,n2bBS(o29Noq!~~60_3.JPG

Anyone know if these are going to release in the US?  Oshman's collab. releasing in Japan at the end of Oct. Anyone have info?  Not always a huge fan of the 1600 but I really like the materials and color blocking on these. 

%24(KGrHqIOKpMFJI,T,n2bBS(o29Noq!~~60_3.JPG

Anyone know if these are going to release in the US?  Oshman's collab. releasing in Japan at the end of Oct. Anyone have info?  Not always a huge fan of the 1600 but I really like the materials and color blocking on these. 
First time I've seen these. Color-blocking is definitely on point, the pink on the toe kinda makes the shoe. Been waiting for a nice 1600. Good looks

according to chrome google translate, they don't ship to other countries...
I'm originally from Tokyo. I ordered the Mojito's from Oshman's. Since they don't ship overseas, I used a intermediary service to purchase the item for me and ship it.

The description says that it is designed for the 15 year anniversary of Oshman's at their Shinjuku location. The design is inspired by the city of Shinjuku and made for the working man who still wants to lead an active lifestyle. It says they went through several material sampling to get those specific materials and colors. Sounds like the quality should be nice on these.

I'm originally from Tokyo. I ordered the Mojito's from Oshman's. Since they don't ship overseas, I used a intermediary service to purchase the item for me and ship it.

The description says that it is designed for the 15 year anniversary of Oshman's at their Shinjuku location. The design is inspired by the city of Shinjuku and made for the working man who still wants to lead an active lifestyle. It says they went through several material sampling to get those specific materials and colors. Sounds like the quality should be nice on these.
Would you be willing to share the info on the intermediary service? Do you have to speak Japanese to use them? I've tried to use services like that in the past, but found it too complicated.  Thanks!   

Back
Top Bottom