Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oshman's x New Balance 1600 available 10/26 in store at 11am and online (if they have any left from in-store release) at 12 noon at Bows & Arrows.

http://bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/new-releases/products/cm1600bo-oshman-s-navy

newbosh_large.jpg

2009 Sneaker Freaker x New Balance 850 "Skippy the Kangaroo"

1) Real kangaroo leather on the toes: illegal in USA. Feels like puppy's belly.
2) Lightweight Performance: surprisingly lighter than most 800-900 models.
3) Nike Roshe-like feel/comfort on feet.
4) Memory foam padding around the collar.
5) Additional padding on the tongue.

rRTriOf.jpg

BW4A3Xg.jpg

gQwrQhC.jpg

CAf2d6D.jpg
that's sick dude! Where did u cop? I'd consider getting a US12/13 if possible

that's sick dude! Where did u cop? I'd consider getting a US12/13 if possible

Thanks. I was buying a pair of NB999 CNCPT S.E.A.L. from a local seller and he also brought this out asking me if I was interested. He said he needs cash ASAP so he sold it to me for $150. Basically retail + tax. At first I didn't like them but when I read Kangaroo I was sold. It's my first time touching a Kangaroo!

The samples utilized Kangaroo fur on the toebox and lining.

In Australia Roos' are actually considered a pest due to their numbers and the fact they destroy farm land, if you apply for a license you're allowed to hunt them. With this in mind it doesn't surprise me that SF was able to get a hold of such materials for the shoe.

wow never heard of this. crazy man, id like to cop those samples, theyre like Jeremy scotts in a weird way lol

Yea completely abstract idea, I respect it. As for the regular edition, only one size 8 on eBay :frown: . Oh well, have more than enough **** to buy for the time being

Managed to score a pair of c notes for 185 worn 2 times.

And just now a seller on eBay sent me a message that he's willing to take my og offer or 210 for a Ds pair. A little too late since I messaged him about 2 weeks ago and he declined me lol

He said he needs cash ASAP so he sold it to me for $150. Basically retail + tax. At first I didn't like them but when I read Kangaroo I was sold. It's my first time touching a Kangaroo!
you got these for retail?? thats fuc*in insane if thats true...

anyway thought id share this..got lucky enough to hit up the NB NYC custom 574 event tonight, got a chance to meet some good dudes and big NB heads, DJ Mars, Those NBs and Vagrant Sneaker. 

Free Beer and Hot Links, Raffle Giveaways, Tour of 574 In-Store Assembly, Good Music, gift bag and a voucher for Free Custom 574s!

Wore Mints there

Event, Music, Drinks, Crowd, Gifts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom