Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They're actually grey. They look off-white in pictures, but when I got my pair they were grey. There's a grey hint of 3M by the heel, and grey "MADE IN USA" lettering on the tongue. One set of laces.

Walter..
Thanks man. All that pebble blue talk a few pages back has me about to scoop them up.

wasn't trying to hype them up at all. i take it back! nothing to see here people, please go about your business

Just letting you guys know oneness237 is accepting paypal invoice orders now on the Capsules.  Crazy thing is, they are charging $170 when MSRP is $160.  Also they are tacking on $45 "advancement fee" + $15 shipping.  Too much IMO when alot of stores are carrying it.

Just letting you guys know oneness237 is accepting paypal invoice orders now on the Capsules.  Crazy thing is, they are charging $170 when MSRP is $160.  Also they are tacking on $45 "advancement fee" + $15 shipping.  Too much IMO when alot of stores are carrying it.
Wait what? **** them! So it's 230!?

How's the quality on these Canadian tuxedos? Picking them up tomorrow from my local shop.
Quality on my pair was to be expected. I did notice that there are a few guide marks showing. Mind you I only saw them when I held them up to my face.

Seems like a lot of stores are getting them. Hopefully everyone eats. For reference my pair came out to $203cad, so like $188usd(depending on conversion). $216 usd is brutal. I know eb is charging $170.

Did you call them? How'd you find out?
I've been very on top of this release. I did my homework. I didn't want the weekend to come and go and me not have a pair at retail.

Thanks to slippycondios slippycondios I was able to secure my pair out of the blue. Very little effort involved at the end of the day :lol:

Hadn't been in this thread in a while and the second I log in he posts that super helpful info. $160 total and I'm happy.

I've been very on top of this release. I did my homework. I didn't want the weekend to come and go and me not have a pair at retail.

Thanks to @slippycondios I was able to secure my pair out of the blue. Very little effort involved at the end of the day
laugh.gif

Hadn't been in this thread in a while and the second I log in he posts that super helpful info. $160 total and I'm happy.
I'm guessing KicksLA is sold out now? :/ This is the first major NB collab I've wanted, I hope I can score a size 13 somehow tomorrow! I'm a little nervous about it, admittedly. 

Back
Top Bottom