Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Crazy Sale at Flystreetlife on New Balances!! Huge Selection and almost everything is marked down! and I have a coupon code thats good for today only for an extra 10%!! works with sale stuff too!!

use coupon code: Niketalk10

Code doesnt work..

Wouldn't call it beasting but if i did pre-order, it'd be more because of the reputation that J.Crew has built with their past NB collabs. I like almost all of their collabs (the 998 at least) and by reputation i don't see how these ultramarines shouldn't be any different.

This isn't the first time I've seen someone say they preordered these. No offense, but why would anyone do that before we've actually seen the shoe? I know J Crew's on a roll and they rarely miss, and I know you can always cancel the preorder if it turns out you don't like them, but it still seems weird to me.
I agree its strange. I preordred concrete jungles only brcause i saw the pic months before. I guess people are blindly preordering just so it seems like they have a leg up on everyone else. However it makes bo sense to me either 

So after contacting END 3 times regarding the status of my Starcow order and being assured all 3 times that my order was successful and that it was only being delayed due to so many orders from their sale, they end up canceling my order today due to a lack of inventory which is exactly 4 days after I placed my order. :smh:

Last edited:
other sites still have stock if you a 9.5 n up

Thank you for looking out. Can you please PM which ones still have the green ones in a 9.5. It only cost me $172 on END as well since I was able to apply the AUTUMN14 code :smh:. I'm going to assume that they intended to exclude the Starcows from the sale but messed up and are now canceling all the orders that used the code. Is there anyone here whose Starcow order from END has already been shipped and also used the AUTUMN14 discount?

Last edited:
Thank you for looking out. Can you please PM which ones still have the green ones in a 9.5. It only cost me $172 on END as well since I was able to apply the AUTUMN14 code
mean.gif
. I'm going to assume they intended to exclude the Starcows from the code but messed up and are now canceling all orders that used the code. Is there anyone here whose Starcow order from END has already been shipped and also used the AUTUMN14 discount?
The photos I posted were Starcows from END with the 20% off code.

A lot of people I know that pre-ordered the Ultramarines from JCrew did so because they were able to use a coupon and get them for around $110...

when did the ultramarine preorder go live? ive been on the jcrew email distribution list, so i assumed i wouldve gotten something on it. i still need to see pics, but would like to know how to get info on upcoming preorders for the future.

A lot of people I know that pre-ordered the Ultramarines from JCrew did so because they were able to use a coupon and get them for around $110...

Back
Top Bottom