Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

laugh.gif

Getting my regattas tomorrow, ordered 574 neons for only 49.99 shipped, and made some customs based off 999 designs and my mind

3 based off kennedy

Based off 999 elite

based off saucony sea and sand

gray saddle adds cool touch

custom ultramarines

removed green mesh

and the last 3 similar to the dj mars 576 smurf blue but only thought of that after

ebates is a site that offers cash back on purchases. I PM'd you with more information.

Ebates is simple. Sign up, search for a store/website and if they have it, go to the page and click on the link. It will then redirect you to the site you want to buy from and you then shop as usual. For it to work properly, ensure you have to have cookies enabled and you don't close that browser window. After buying you should get a notification that you have cash pending in your ebates account a day or two later (you can always check your account for activity). Payouts are quarterly and you can either get that in cheque or deposited directly to your PayPal account.
thanks guys

great pic of the 997nv.  wish they looked that great in person.  

I can't let that comment stand!!! There is alot of shade thrown at the 997nv and it is a great colorway (it doesn't hurt that it matches practically everything in my closet. Don't judge me!) and the materials are just as good as any other 997! Now that I've defended the 997nv's honor I will say this is just my personal opinion. :D

I have the 997NVs too and they aren't great, but they are definitely a reliable pair of shoes to fall back on. Basic, clean and goes with almost anything.

Also, just peeped this over on END:

110 pounds (less 20% for non-EU) for the wings and horns collab? Hell yes.

that's really cheap!  only about $138!  definite cop.  

plus $12 shipping which comes to $150.  not bad.  

Last edited:
I heard that some shops have already got the 2015 New Balance Fall/Winter catalog

Anyone have looked at them or even have pictures of them??

i have the 997nv and i dont think theyre THAT great.  theyre a nice color but i dont put them as high as other people do.  
that's sad to hear, i was hoping to get them from kith for 100$ when they went on sale but later got a cancellation email. I do believe the 997gy plays much better with the pebbled tongue and other materials than the 997nv but i wouldn't mind grabbing them, i just own the 990nv and i love that pair

Back
Top Bottom