Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these babies in. First time seeing this shoe in person. A low key grail of mine. BUT these are a 10.5 and I need a 9.5 or 10. Anyone looking to trade or buy these? Look in my signature for shoes I am looking for.

Got these babies in. First time seeing this shoe in person. A low key grail of mine. BUT these are a 10.5 and I need a 9.5 or 10. Anyone looking to trade or buy these? Look in my signature for shoes I am looking for.
Nice pickup. I wonder why they didnt come out with more cw based on this template.

I plan on having my wife customize my grey 999(wanted)s. Whats the best dye to use on the suede? Is there any available for the syn. Leather?

990gb re issue or 577fw flying the flag? Torn between the 2
Without a doubt 577FW. They are incredible! The color, the seude, the shape! Love every part of them.

Also, do UK made NB's never come with paper stuffing? I got both the 577FW from End and 1500PRW from Hanon didn't have paper stuffing in the toes but those are the only 2 UK made pairs I own.

Without a doubt 577FW. They are incredible! The color, the seude, the shape! Love every part of them.

Also, do UK made NB's never come with paper stuffing? I got both the 577FW from End and 1500PRW from Hanon didn't have paper stuffing in the toes but those are the only 2 UK made pairs I own.

Oddly enough, the only time I've received pairs with the stuffing was when I ordered from US sites. All pairs I've received from End, Hanon and Frontier-I (way back) came without the stuffing.

Oddly enough, the only time I've received pairs with the stuffing was when I ordered from US sites. All pairs I've received from End, Hanon and Frontier-I (way back) came without the stuffing.
Ok, weird. Good to know though.

I own a few uk NBs and all of them are without stuffing.

Only the US ones have stuffings!!!!!

looks like they tried going with the asics dirty buck theme, rather with a wingtip idea - total fail. these are sneakers stop trying to "dress" them up
To be fair, Invincible did this with a 1400 in 2013, way before the Packer collab. And for what it's worth, I remember people in here loving those.

Last edited:
cause those look nice and the new pair looks terrible. The new ones look like they have been fading in the sun for 13 years, plus, they have a terrible shape. 

I don't necessarily disagree, just sharing. I've actually thought a few of NB's 2015 grey releases have been off, with that washed out, sun faded look. 

Back
Top Bottom