Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Have to be a member of ebay bucks since before today, but you can sign up and see if you get the offer. If you are a member you should have got an email stating that there is a 5X reward period going on yesterday. If not you should see a banner saying 5X ebay bucks rewards on the top of the page. Pretty sure they do it as a regional thing so it is worth mentioning that i am in the USA. But yeah the 5X rewards comes out to 10% back on every purchase over $50, also the standard 1% reward for using paypal credit stacks on top. I wound up getting back $11 and some change. Ends tonight at 12AM PST. Hope this helps. 

EDIT: Wow looks like some re seller cooked just a little while before I posted. Bought all the "valuable" sizes under 10, six pairs total. What a turd.

Last edited:

Have to be a member of ebay bucks since before today, but you can sign up and see if you get the offer. If you are a member you should have got an email stating that there is a 5X reward period going on yesterday. If not you should see a banner saying 5X ebay bucks rewards on the top of the page. Pretty sure they do it as a regional thing so it is worth mentioning that i am in the USA. But yeah the 5X rewards comes out to 10% back on every purchase over $50, also the standard 1% reward for using paypal credit stacks on top. I wound up getting back $11 and some change. Ends tonight at 12AM PST. Hope this helps. 

EDIT: Wow looks like some re seller cooked just a little while before I posted. Bought all the "valuable" sizes under 10, six pairs total. What a turd.
Oh man, saw this too late! Even at the original price that was awesome.

997CGB's are one of my top 3 on my "must have's but for the lowest price" list.

DOL997:

^ Clean shots. I'm still not entirely sure why I didn't bite when they were sitting on END for a few days at $130.

^ Clean shots. I'm still not entirely sure why I didn't bite when they were sitting on END for a few days at $130.

Dunno what you was thinking big homie. Copped off end with the sale and free shipping for $122....absolute no brainer.

Oh, so you're just gonna kick me when I'm down, huh? :smh: :lol:

Seriously though, not copping for that price is one of my bigger sneaker regrets as of late. Can't find a size 11 for under $200 anywhere now.

Back
Top Bottom