Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nice wears everyone.

#ocf

anybody here plan on going after the ball and buck 585s? I've been watching my email for info on the shoe since i know they drop on the BB site tomorrow.

im debating if i should grab them or not i love the look of the shoe but not the price tag, i missed out on both the 574s and can't find them in my size at all for anywhere near the price I'm willing to pay, i don't want to miss these. I'm lost lol :rolleyes

anybody here plan on going after the ball and buck 585s? I've been watching my email for info on the shoe since i know they drop on the BB site tomorrow.

im debating if i should grab them or not i love the look of the shoe but not the price tag, i missed out on both the 574s and can't find them in my size at all for anywhere near the price I'm willing to pay, i don't want to miss these. I'm lost lol
eyes.gif
Monday is the online release. I like them a lot just the price is crazy, going to stop by tomorrow though and see whats up. 

Last edited:
Walked by there today and they have a cool little display in the window. They look nice but that price is ridiculous. First 100 in store get a photo print.

i like the b&b but dam i am at work when they release. these and the packer drop both during my work hours and my only lifeline is my phone at that point.

Anyone know if these Ball and Bucks are waterproof? Or water resistant. Those photos in the water got me like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Monday is the online release. I like them a lot just the price is crazy, going to stop by tomorrow though and see whats up. 

really, i didn't see anything stating that monday was the day for web orders, i was hoping tomorrow since I'm off |I

i would love to see pics from anyone that stops by, hopefully someone will get some vlog footage, id like to see the store displays

i love 580s so a usa version i can't miss out on, i paid 220 for my wings and horns and was fine with it so ill take the hit on these if i can get them

really, i didn't see anything stating that monday was the day for web orders, i was hoping tomorrow since I'm off
tired.gif

i would love to see pics from anyone that stops by, hopefully someone will get some vlog footage, id like to see the store displays

i love 580s so a usa version i can't miss out on, i paid 220 for my wings and horns and was fine with it so ill take the hit on these if i can get them
Yeah Monday dude. https://ballandbuck.com/pages/nbxbb 

Anyone know if these Ball and Bucks are waterproof? Or water resistant. Those photos in the water got me like [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Nah, they are "durable nubuck" whatever that means. 

lol i wondered this too, from the pics they sure are marketing them as at least somewhat resistant to water, i get that they want us to wreck them but dude is straight up ankles deep

my homie who works for Ball n Buck says Monday, I'm gonna do my best to double up. Really cool to see the 585 make a comeback, nonetheless a 585 collab. I never would've imagined that 10 or 15 years ago. good luck yall.

Shape on those 577s is terrible. I was looking at my 1300 salmon soles and that shape is so sick. NB has regressed so much.

Back
Top Bottom