Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 5. NB1 998 "Deep Teal"​

I got my first pair of 1500 and Im hooked!! 1500bk and I should have gotten the Brown joints too! Now Hanon sold out!!

familia help a homie out and keep eyes open for:
WTB dope kicka size8. 9/10 or DS only
Retail or better no Resale please.
maybe size 8.5 depends on the shoe
Of if you know of any deals in line.
1500FR Flying the Flag
1500BY
1500AGO(super wanted)
1500TN
1500LDN London Cab
998 J Crew x NB ultramarine
998 J Crew x Midori grey

tanks yall!!
I have the 1500FR and it is def the most beautiful red suede shoe I have ever seen. Unfortunately its a 12 and I need a 13 so ill have to sell it but I would def recommend getting that one if you can find it cause the quality of that whole pack is unmatched. I have the 577 in that collection and wear it all the time. 

wore the 1500sp pack today, man it looks good on feet.

also, my nb1 from cyber monday shipped today if anyone in the same boat curious

wore the 1500sp pack today, man it looks good on feet.

also, my nb1 from cyber monday shipped today if anyone in the same boat curious

My shipped out pretty fast. I live in the New England area so New Balance factory is no too far from here.

was looking forward to those packer 999s but then they don't make them in the US... shape is awful, might pick them up in the sales

was looking forward to those packer 999s but then they don't make them in the US... shape is awful, might pick them up in the sales
999 hasn't been produced in US in decades, what were you expecting? Also these won't hit sales, if I recall there previous collab, a 580 sold out.

I definitely see those 999's hitting sales eventually. Most NB collabs hit sales nowadays (excluding Kith).

999 hasn't been produced in US in decades, what were you expecting? Also these won't hit sales, if I recall there previous collab, a 580 sold out.
new balance have been increasing domestic production (UK or USA) with models such as the 585 and 670 now being made domestically again. It's not hard to imagine that they would make a 999 domestically, given that pretty all other current 99x series models are...

No boost means sales these days unless it's a GL3 or hyped up 200/300 pair run, these should hit sales

new balance have been increasing domestic production (UK or USA) with models such as the 585 and 670 now being made domestically again. It's not hard to imagine that they would make a 999 domestically, given that pretty all other current 99x series models are...

No boost means sales these days unless it's a GL3 or hyped up 200/300 pair run, these should hit sales
Yes but these 999's aren't, i'm not saying they never will. If you look at the previous packers collab(made in china 580s) there IG said the same thing that they were made in limited quantities. I even saw a lot of people flipping them on FB groups that day. After all these are a great CW. So unlike most made in china collabs these are sticking to one store and aren't going to be mass produced. I even recall seeing someone mention the prebious packers collab was under 800 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom