Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Or just call and complain and they give you $50 + gift cards.. If people start complaining about the shape, it actually could spark something. But that aint your style, you'd rather hide behind a computer and complain about a shoe then do something ya coward
 ​
 ​
 ​
Originally Posted by fuzzynguyen  

I want to try this on my  Grey/ Navy 998s. Any how to vids that you reccomend?
http://www.sneakersjeansandtees.com...g-channeling-the-classic-new-balance-998.html

Vidi beat me but I'm not gonna edit my post lol
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Or just call and complain and they give you $50 + gift cards.. If people start complaining about the shape, it actually could spark something. But that aint your style, you'd rather hide behind a computer and complain about a shoe then do something ya coward

I've called, emailed and sent them IG messages with nothing to show for it.

The fact that you're calling someone a coward from behind your computer is absolutely comical.

1500BY for the SUPER LOW (40% off) from Hanon- good sizes left. Jump on these if you haven't yet. Think they're great, just not the biggest fan of black and yellow for some reason, Wu-Tang and all.

https://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M1500BY/new-balance-m1500by

1500CK also on sale for 50% off. Bit the bullet and bought the last 11.5 for $83 shipped. Figured I wouldn't find any better at this point. Pretty much FSR otherwise.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/M1500CK/new-balance-m1500ck
Good looking out my friend. Just copped 1500BY Shipped for under $100. Much appreciated for the heads up

Like I said NB USA don't care about customers. Proven time and time again. No need for that coward talk tho from someone who seems to be an ok dude.. Unlike the scoundrels I argue with every day in the boost thread. Only thread that's mostly filled with a bunch of reselling condoning sc*mbags that never heard of three stripes before yeezy jumped on board

Who said I didn't already do that?  You my daddy?  You gotta check up on everything I do? foh.

Like I said NB USA don't care about customers. Proven time and time again. No need for that coward talk tho from someone who seems to be an ok dude.. Unlike the scoundrels I argue with every day in the boost thread. Only thread that's mostly filled with a bunch of reselling condoning sc*mbags that never heard of three stripes before yeezy jumped on board
The NMD and Boost threads here and more so on FB are gross with such horrible horrible classless x clueless dirt bags trying rob a few bucks from each other. It's the same ****** attitude you used to see Jordan resellers have.

i'm loving this. i don't mind if the 998 toe isn't crazy pointy. as long as there's no serious cliffs and the plastic toe guard doesn't jut out

Off topic question for y'all. What's your waterproofer of choice? I've been using Crep, But I've had a couple issues as of late. I'm just trying to get a better idea of what's actually working out there. Thanks

Last edited:
wow the perf toes look really bloated based on that pic..

granted my other perf toe nb1 from the first drop didn't have the best shape either, but at least it still looked decent

And what escapes me, is that if they could make the Concepts Boston 998 shape that great, what are they doing so differently for the NB1s to have that shape?

Caveat to all of this is; maybe the angle and lens used to take that NB1 by @yankeesking92  was just kinda off and made it look worse than it actually was, and our dismay and panic in the last page was just an overreaction. XD

I wish I had a pair to see in person, but I've not ordered a new pair yet.

Back
Top Bottom