Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just got an email from the "Stay Rooted" or whatever and I think they are moving Spring and Summer stuff for like 60% off this Saturday as a back to school thing. Might be some good deals on New Balance for you guys........gals if there are any in here lol. Just save me a pair of DRK2s in an 11.

Just got shipping confirmation of my NB1s too.

Last edited:
Pair from team derwent. Real nice work.

Looks like Derwent made all the size US 8 pairs..
Mine was flawless as well.

And received my 991FA from Mr.Porter last night, and they are the best in the pack for me. Even better than the 1500.

thick tongue (closer pic )
ttt.jpg

Why are they not making more of this model?? These have a better shape than the 576 and 670 which NBUK seems to pump out endlessly these days. I would rather have these out than the newish re-released 770 which doesn't seem to be selling that well.

@johhnykicks128
cause 860 are not the role player in the past ...always in outlet
but qc and materail are finest ..
nb chose to push new model instead of fixingc-cap and upper shape (money money money)

*btw c-cap is trash now cause they change material on them
that's why i don't purchase any 576 now

860s havent been made for a few years now. there were many colorways and pairs made in the mid and late 2000s.
the ankle is very flimsy and loses shape quickly. overall, the shoe is long and slightly narrow. i love 860s, though.

860 reminds me of 670 but I don't own any of those either. I do like the shape of 670 though for the most part. Might have to look around for a pair. 670 same as most other NB? .5 down?

Last edited:
NB1cuban.linx2.jpg
nb1cuban linx.jpg

Beauty in simplicity! A few colors and clean blocking is what I wanted. Cuban Linx inspired and I could not be happier!
Pretty sure these took over the 14 days that NB says for a NB1 but IMO well worth the wait! Balloon-ish toe but nothing too brutal and I got lucky and did not have mean toe dents like you see on some GR and NB1. I did have one dimple where the suede on the toe was pressed down. You can see it if you look. I took a knife and gently scraped it back to normal.
I will say is that the new color wheel on NB1 is sick! I want to make like 10 more pairs! If I could take a Mulligan on these I would have made the tongue light purple, changed up the coloring of the letters, make the guts black vs white, and the plastic parts grey. I guess every NB1 I would feel the same about...Oh I should have could have! hahaah!

Guys I feel like I ****ed up :smh:
Got my toothpaste NB1 in today
Probably should have gone with suede toe instead of mesh for better overall cohesion
I'll post shots tomorrow when I get a chance

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Lavender/Paster Purple 574S have released anywhere in the US yet? Trying to get them for my lady but I can't find anywhere that carries them, even though their IG said it was out already. :/

Back
Top Bottom