Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

afew's look like they'll be a must.

OK. So I had a couple of cocktails tonight and decided to screw around on laces.

Nothing more predictable than Camo NB 990's with Pharrell Solar Hu 3M laces!! The world's cheapest Jockey pajama pants complete the look.

fullsizeoutput_1b05.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b06.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b09.jpeg

Yeah so it makes no sense.

Afews ig story have a tag for a bespoke shoe maker, so I'm more inclined towards a one off than a proper collab, but we'll see. Either way, it's looking good

afew's look like they'll be a must.

OK. So I had a couple of cocktails tonight and decided to screw around on laces.

Nothing more predictable than Camo NB 990's with Pharrell Solar Hu 3M laces!! The world's cheapest Jockey pajama pants complete the look.

fullsizeoutput_1b05.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b06.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1b09.jpeg

Yeah so it makes no sense.

nailed it

998 size 10.5 and v4 size 11.0 fit great. No place to try on unfortunately. What size 997? Want to try a pair sometime. Thanks.

Question about M997NV, did they recently re-release them again? Saw them at a couple stores but not on any of the sneaker news sites. Anything change year to year about them?

Anybody able to share where I can pick up a pair of the 997NVs for a good price?

What size, and how much are you looking to spend?

Go to eBay and search for “997NV” in your size. I think I found some 11s not too long ago that we’re like $99 bucks, or so

That was the first thing i tried. Unfortunately nothing in my size (US 9.5). Thanks anyway. The hunt continues... Oh and its extra challenging seeing how I need these shipped intl.

Back
Top Bottom