Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

2EFE752A-CD9E-4894-9A79-36691E4941AF.jpeg
Been a cool minute since I last posted here. Most recent pickup for 35 bucks.. Mustard X90s.. 1st pickup of the year btw!
How is the comfort of these? Can’t find anywhere around me that carries them

Struggling to find a pair of these, there's like 1-2 sites left at retail in my size. Debating if that's worth it
I mean I love these but I got for like $95 shipped. Dunno if I would scoop at retail. What size are you, I'll keep a lookout.

Oneness worked out for me but after hearing some of the others experiences I might chalk this up as a win and steer clear from them moving forward
EB80285E-438B-4A5E-AE27-27EE735C92FC.jpeg
E7120EB7-0F6D-4B53-95F8-B1FB000A7402.jpeg
Nice, I passed on the Oneness sale but if one of those cleaner 997 pairs were in my size I would've jumped on it and risked it.

Had to email oneness regarding my order. & they finally shipped out. I never had a problem with them even with the Black Friday sale. Not sure what happened this time around.

Had to email oneness regarding my order. & they finally shipped out. I never had a problem with them even with the Black Friday sale. Not sure what happened this time around.
Same here. I emailed them asking what was up with my order and they quickly emailed back “JUST fulfilled it...”. I think they forgot tbh.

Back
Top Bottom