Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I am looking at getting M990GRY ($153 after retailmenot 15% discount) and M997GY ($178.50 after 15% off). More than I want to spend but very few sizes left so it seems like now or next time. Does anyone know of better deals for these or a better than 15% off $125+ discount code for NB.com USA? thanks
Any purchase link?

18E580AC-8C9D-4C7A-8357-29165D635D79.jpeg
UnDS today

Is that a bus or train? I think I would have to chop my legs off to fit in those seats.

Looks like the BART or one of the trains in the Bay Area that passes through Palo Alto. Anyway ... seats didn’t seem that cramped when I rode on them that I recall. But then again, I’m not the tallest; 5’ 10”.

Upper half, where that pic was taken, are 1 seat “per row”. May be an optical illusion if you’re referring to the seats on the upper deck right that’s armrest looks as if it’s resting against the back of a seat.

Looks like the BART or one of the trains in the Bay Area that passes through Palo Alto. Anyway ... seats didn’t seem that cramped when I rode on them that I recall. But then again, I’m not the tallest; 5’ 10”.

Upper half, where that pic was taken, are 1 seat “per row”. May be an optical illusion if you’re referring to the seats on the upper deck right that’s armrest looks as if it’s resting against the back of a seat.

It’s Cal-Train.

Yeah - it’s an optical illusion. The seats aren’t as cramped as it looks.

Haha, yeah it was the upper right corners that caught my eye. Looks likes the arm rest is really close to the back of that seat.

It’s Cal-Train.

Yeah - it’s an optical illusion. The seats aren’t as cramped as it looks.

Good stuff man, I'm a big public transit nerd. I didn't know anyone else besides Amtrack ran double decker cars.

echau echau you’ve been breaking out some fire as of late!

sizing question for the 990 aficionados in here: thinking of getting some 990s (v4) for my old man since he’s expressed interest in a pair. is it safe to stick with the .5 size down rule for them?

Back
Top Bottom