Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ka CHOW. 992 PP approved!! Thanks Southtown Southtown you absolutely KILLED it. Also want to emphasize how kind this was especially for the quality of the end product. These dyes on lot could easily sell for $45+ alone. You really hooked the whole thread up on your own dime&time major props.
4E6746DE-07EF-4045-BBFB-E941306E79F5.jpeg

Southtown Southtown loving the work. Can count me in as well for a future order.

In other news My first pair of 327s came in (after size refunded me for their Size?327 since it was out of stock :angry:). I have mixed feelings about them. Sized .5 down and although length is good it’s a bit tight for it’s width. I think I’m better off with my tts. Wish this model was easier to get so I can figure out sizing.

anyway would love to oop these to someone for retail and ship if anyone is interested size US 8.
(I’ll swap for an 8.5 too)

F5C627ED-0FFC-42F3-B3E9-C87B92701F46.jpeg

Just scrolled through 5 pages of tie dye news, very exciting!
Anyone got some pics of sneakers though?
Unpopular opinion I know but maybe take the dye stuff to its own thread?
Can't imagine 50 people posting "BRO TAKE MY MONEY" is the best way for Southland to keep track of orders / interest anyways.
Sure post up your sneakers.

Here’s mine. Exciting I know.
A13438DD-3844-408C-84E4-A13EE98A61B3.jpeg

I really like “Life in the Balance”

Even the the tee saying is nice but I don’t want to run into copyright issues. As mentioned before I should be able to fly under the radar with these.

But if any member can come up with a nice saying (we could vote on to go forth with) better than the intelligent choice of life in the balance I’ll do that members for free.

"Life in the Balance" is the way to go.

And no matter what you choose, I can guarantee you don't have to worry about any copyright issues. It's such a small run of stuff. Not like you're selling it on a website with checkout, etc. etc. You'll be good.

Not legal at all for this... but NBD is a pretty solid acronym, and I wanted to mess around
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 2.34.52 PM.png

This is a terrible idea. :lol:

A854BDFC-9FEF-44A7-9A14-3372E1A41C9D.jpeg

This is absolutely amazing! My expectations are definitely exceeded. It looks even better in person. Southtown, I have zero doubt that whatever you decide to do next is going to be great. Thank you again; I only wish I would’ve gotten two now!

Last edited:
Mail day. More obscure shht.

Killer find IMO. New old stock, I believe circa 2004 and tag confirms it, but not 100%. W991BW. Surprisingly nothing is brittle, and only minor aging on the mid sole. Can’t believe it’s DS.

They’re a little snug for me, it’s equivalent to a 8M, 2E width. Normally 8.5 D is snug but I can make this work with the 2E width, length is a little tight but toe box feels ok....typically I wear 9 D. If someone wears a 8 or 8.5 and is interested lmk before I UNDS them.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Mail day. More obscure shht.

Killer find IMO. New old stock, I believe circa 2004 and tag confirms it, but not 100%. W991BW. Surprisingly nothing is brittle, and only minor aging on the mid sole. Can’t believe it’s DS.

They’re a little snug for me, it’s equivalent to a 8M, 2E width. Normally 8.5 D is snug but I can make this work with the 2E width, length is a little tight but toe box feels ok....typically I wear 9 D. If someone wears a 8 or 8.5 and is interested lmk before I UNDS them.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I think that formulation of sole is the same as ENCAP which doesn’t crumble. Great find!

Back
Top Bottom