Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

370$ here in Europe, END being END. It seems the August 7th date is not really true for a global release then, since the raffle ends in 13 days and no other stores have their raffles up yet.
The Europe release was pushed back to Aug 20. I don’t think it’ll just be END. Expect that to be when all other Euro raffles to end/drops to happen on 8/20.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 6.32.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 6.32.13 AM.png
    219 KB · Views: 82
New Balance’s NB1 puts Nike to shame. There’s a whole wheel of color options; basically any color you want instead of the limited options Nike gives you.
What I don’t understand is UnDS’ing. Every time I get a new pair of shoes they literally go straight to feet. Even if I’m at the mall or something. (Been doing it my whole life) The ONLY exception would be if I was wearing a Nike shirt or something and bought a pair of NB’s. How can y’all just keep a fire pair of kicks just sitting in the box? Sometimes that first wear might even be the only wear because I end up not liking them enough for them to break the rotation. (But most pairs come from the internet now, so...)
Ok under on the very first eyelets actually, then over the rest of the way.
I try to UNDS everything that I buy but my main issue is how often I'll wear it. Although I only buy shoes that I like and enjoy, I find myself wearing the same rotation of shoes. For this summer so far, it's been a mixture of: 992GR, grey 327s, Syracuse Dunks, and Yeezy 700s.

I guess one of my goals now is to remember that I don't have to buy everything that I like (and because my wife is going to murder me soon).

Im in for a hoodie whenever you are taking orders southtown.

Also in terms of a custom logo or phrase... i like what someone mentioned earlier. The NB logo with the stripes but replace B with a T.

Also finally caught a glimpse at the mall yesterday and saw the 992tn sitting on display but only size 12 left. Wore my petey pablos to it so i was flexing to them non nb caring employees at champs.

Stay safe yall.

Always Over

The lace going over is going from the inside to the outside of the shoe
20200805_221145.jpg

As for UNDS, I've said it before, its a bummer I only have 2 feet. My collection of NB's was already big enough in my wife's eyes before COVID, after adding 38 new pairs of NB's since I just don't have the time or the place to wear them all yet. I am working on it, but at the pace I'm on, if my rotation included every NB in my collection, I would wear each pair twice and some three times in a year,
This is the correct and proper way to lace.

always under over laces for me, looks better and so much easier to unlace if i ever do a lace swap

20200806_105827.jpg

Petey...here are your PGLs... the answer is over and over!

This is how I lace all my sneakers. I go over and over until the final lace hole I lace up, in which I go under. However, the lacing needs to be symmetrical :lol: . By that, I mean mirrored. I’m slightly OCD about that but not to the point where a specific side shoe is laced right over or left over first :lol: !

Lacing up my performance running sneakers is different. I use the heel lock method for those. You could also use it on sneakers that fit loosely toward the heel just as the method suggests.

Back
Top Bottom