Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Screenshot_20211211-003907_Samsung Internet.jpg

No luck getting 550 Rich Paul but my japanese girlfriend got me 550 United Arrows above🤩

Was interested in them stray rats but same as the guy above. 290 when I got all these damn gifts and **** I still gotta buy is a hell no.
not to mention the releases aren't even resaling for what they want...

like the Kiwi and the ALD Beef and Broc - both going for below are at retail.

Honestly I'm a bit surprised about the low resale on the ALD 993 Beef and Broc. I thought those would go high on the resale market especially it being ALD x NB collab. I mean, they're plastered everywhere on eBay. At first glance I was conflicted on them, but they''re starting to grow on me. Looks like kicks u rock all year long. Thinking about buying a pair. You only live once!

Does anyone know what is up with Hibbett? They used be great when ever I ordered from them but Im sitting at 10 days with nothing but a label printed status for one of my orders. Their CS are incredibly dumb, im surprised they remember to breath at a regular interval. Anyone else had any issues with them recently?

Does anyone know what is up with Hibbett? They used be great when ever I ordered from them but Im sitting at 10 days with nothing but a label printed status for one of my orders. Their CS are incredibly dumb, im surprised they remember to breath at a regular interval. Anyone else had any issues with them recently?
Same with my Syracuse 550, I ordered like last week and haven’t got a tracking number smh

Back
Top Bottom