Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally got these for a reasonable price.
5F272ED2-D2EA-498C-B924-B852F25AC2BF.jpeg

I held off preordering the 2002 on Jcrew back in Sept because I wasn't sold on the colors, but the incense pair looks good. I feel better knowing I probably would have been cancelled as many others were. I keep thinking shox every time I see them.

If anybody is in Australia, theyre available.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 9.22.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 9.22.26 AM.png
    685.7 KB · Views: 356
Same here. This is my first time owning a pair of 2002s. Initially, I was conflicted, but decided to chance it. Seeing them up close I never realized how bulky they are. I can say they do feel comfortable, like most NB's in my opinion. I went a .5 down with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it’s MIA, I opt for TTS (my usual Nike size) for the 2002Rs. FWIW, I have somewhat narrow feet.

In my case, it’s always 1/2 down for all MIUSA models. For MIA, it’s always TTS. I have yet to find out the sizing for the The MIUK models though! Lol

These today & yes I’d agree the 2002R might be the most comfortable New Balance shoe that I own. Had they had the Made tag they would get a lot more respect than they already get

446D42A7-A95F-46BE-8DD5-951A63EE43EC.jpeg

This is probably my favorite sneaker overall from 2021 (definitely the pair I wear the most) Although I hate that it got so hyped up by IG/social media. Such great overall design execution.

Back
Top Bottom