Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is there anybody here who can't wear v2s? I try my v3 and 993 size and the length is fine but just tighter on the sides, obviously due to the narrow toe box. I went half size up and the width is fine now but they're over a thumbs width long in front of the shoe.

Anyone know how the size? Cordura 550 fit?

Wondering if they fit different than regular 550 due to materials being different

nb-october-1985.png

Is there anybody here who can't wear v2s? I try my v3 and 993 size and the length is fine but just tighter on the sides, obviously due to the narrow toe box. I went half size up and the width is fine now but they're over a thumbs width long in front of the shoe.
I only have the Marblehead V2s, which I had to go .5 up (missed my size on the drop) from my V3/993 size (10.5 from a 10) and have been wanting to try my TTS.

The fit on my V2s sounds similar to what you’ve described, but I can let it slide, so maybe not that bad. I still wanna see how a 10 will feel, so the next pair I’m going TTS

I go TTS with the v2 the same with every NB. I also have about a thumbs width of room in the toebox, which I don't consider an issue. If the shoe is comfortable and with no heel slip then no need to overthink it.

I go TTS with the v2 the same with every NB. I also have about a thumbs width of room in the toebox, which I don't consider an issue. If the shoe is comfortable and with no heel slip then no need to overthink it.
You don't size up in any NB? Even the 991?

Nope, only have 1 pair of 991 and they aren't comfortable around the little toe area have managed to somewhat stretch it out over time. Haven't tried going up in size.

Im the same. TTS all across the board. Sure they fit a little different but it’s expected between different silos based on materials used, shape, etc…..

I try not to overthink size and the same goes for other brands too.

But I think people are also wondering is how are people determining their TTS? Brannock device? Size charts online? Just how they feel upon trying on?

most/some? new balance stores have a 3d foot measuring thing. it's really good

i've always worn 11 in nike/adidas for comfort and was told i'm a straight tts 10.5, which makes sense as asian manufactured sneakers tend to be more snug
made in usa nb 10.5 fit me perfect

took almost three weeks to get delivered, but happy i purchased these
these are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
C360_20220803-154922-05.jpg
Referencing your other post as well, you go size 11 in 2002Rs then? And I love those backyard legends. More photos I see the more I'm liking them, which isn't good. Ha.

Last edited:
Referencing your other post as well, you go size 11 in 2002Rs then? And I love those backyard legends. More photos I see the more I'm liking them, which isn't good. Ha.
yes, i got 11 in these and they fit me just fine.
my three pairs of 2002rs all run this way

Back
Top Bottom