Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Actually hit on the sns raffle so yes, they do draw before Friday but don’t ship until then. So if someone is looking for a US 11, holla at me.

I think they’re worth it. Materials are great. I got to try on my undefeated pair in the store and walk around in them (what a novelty). Went half size down and they fit perfectly. At the end of the day, though, it is a pretty boring grey *** shoe but that’s what you’re probably here for so.
Just got an email from SNS that my pair has shipped

New Balance X Jcrew Indepdence Days M998JS4 Today. I picked these up in 2016 ish from someone that was getting out of the game here. I wish I could remember his name he was pretty popular here for retro runners. I scored on SNS 998 Core. I'm sure they will be available for a while but I didn't really want to risk not having them because I was already considering buying a pair of bringback 998s. These will go nicely with my 997.5 GR.

M998JS4.jpg

Got an extra Bodega 9060 in a sz.12 from the last drop. Willing to oop to someone on here for retail+ship before putting them, up on GOAT

Also, anyone know are other spots getting the grey day stuff? Cores, as well as the grey navy pairs? Hoping GR type release, and not a headache to grab what we want.
:nerd: maybe midnight drops?

Feel free to dm if you don’t want to put that type of info in the thread. Just looking to secure a pair or two from the collection with least amount of stress.

IMO Kiths V4=V3>V2>V1

Just got back from Palace and was able to get a wristband for tomorrow's drop , seems like same numbers as last year's 580's which is a great thing, saw the black pair and boy o boy them ****s fire b.....

v4>v2>v3>v1 even tho all are nice.

Still unsure if I want to keep my v2s. Beautiful shoe, just don’t see myself wearing em.

Back
Top Bottom