Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Originally Posted by sneakermane

^^^Once you wear them...you'll want to keep. I've worn mines twice already. Luv em.

I've tried, man.  I just can't get with 'em for some reason as much as I love em.  It's probably because I rarely wear sneakers very much these days, idk.  Now I just need someone to buy em from me lol.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Once you wear them...you'll want to keep. I've worn mines twice already. Luv em.

I've tried, man.  I just can't get with 'em for some reason as much as I love em.  It's probably because I rarely wear sneakers very much these days, idk.  Now I just need someone to buy em from me lol.

sneakermane, these look 100xs better worn. where are yall getting these oshman h710s @? i like these, especially with the old school mount rainier style nb logo and the mexican blanket hit. has anyone seen the h710 ivy league collection in the us?

Got my pair from Saint Alfred here in Chicago...quantities are scarce, but not as NEARLY as limited as other Japan releases. I've seen 'em @ Burn Rubber Detroit and Cmonwealth as well.

Got my pair from Saint Alfred here in Chicago...quantities are scarce, but not as NEARLY as limited as other Japan releases. I've seen 'em @ Burn Rubber Detroit and Cmonwealth as well.

good looks on the info. since they didnt come in half sizes, could you tell me how they fit? i rock a 10.5 in everything except stuff that needs to be sized down like timbs, clarks etc.

Endclothing was/is doing a pre-order on those CM996's.

I might need some help finding a pair of these in a US 12...

new-balance-1500-black-white-grey-mint-2012.jpg

The J Crew x New Balance's  1400 are 25% off + Free Shipping. Type in Surprise at check out.
Cyber Monday Only 

what shoes are these? i cant find them anywhere anymore. i seen them on sale few months back but i forgot the name and cant find them anywhere
5524108789_c68c589448.jpg

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

good looks on the info. since they didnt come in half sizes, could you tell me how they fit? i rock a 10.5 in everything except stuff that needs to be sized down like timbs, clarks etc.

Sizing is tricky. I would of liked to have gotten a size 10.5 but I went with the size 10. The size 11 looked huge on me so screw that.
happy.gif

BTW....Those 997s are sooooo needed.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Sizing is tricky. I would of liked to have gotten a size 10.5 but I went with the size 10. The size 11 looked huge on me so screw that.
happy.gif

BTW....Those 997s are sooooo needed.
thanks for the info i was worried about an 11 being too big. hopefully them 997s show up sooner than later, wish it had the og midsole/sole but oh well.

Originally Posted by mayweathermusic

When do those 997s drop?

their out in aus now
this is why i love DC,,,,... these have been hARD to come by but i found them in Georgetown (everyone is 992 993'd out) last week i was pretty happy  to get these 

6434863353_6ec9c1133d_z.jpg

6434859831_36c88bdc4b_z.jpg

6434856685_59595a1a57_z.jpg

6434853121_9c04c1b18a_z.jpg

6434849923_b635fdb50b_z.jpg

Originally Posted by werallequal

Originally Posted by mayweathermusic

When do those 997s drop?

their out in aus now
this is why i love DC,,,,... these have been hARD to come by but i found them in Georgetown (everyone is 992 993'd out) last week i was pretty happy  to get these 
now that you got your pair, would you care to part with where you got those 580s? and do they ship? i would be more than happy to point you in the direction of another color pair.

yeah i got the connect but there is only a sz 8.5 n 9 left i think one of those are a floor model ... he is willing to ship also

^Saw those earlier today, DEFINITELY need a pair.

Jan 7th from what I read, but nobody knows their availability.

Originally Posted by werallequal

he said he only has 7.5 8 and 8.5 left

thats too bad, i need a 10.5. but good looking out. if you want that info for the navy 580s lemme know.

also, does anyone know if these ever dropped?

and for those who have seen these in person, which picture is the most accurate representation of this pair?

or this?

SirCharles, which model are you looking for sizing help with? I find that most NBs run the same size as Jordans, but some fit smaller.
cocotaso, I'd say the colour of those 574s are somewhere in between those two pictures. I think this is a more accurate representation:

mayweather, I doubt there will be a specific release date for the gray/navy 997s yet, but they should be trickling out over the next couple of months. Hanon has them up for pre-order and their site says they're "expected" in Jan. (although they have been known to get their shipments later than expected for pre-orders). 

http://www.hanon-shop.com/new-balance-cm997hwb_pre-order.html

I'm psyched about the 997s coming out, but the lack of the correct sole is a downer. The fact that the outsole still says 998 adds insult to injury.

I can't get enough of these simple, high quality made in USA 1300s. Some more nice looking colourways coming out:

Back
Top Bottom