Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

Big Fame- Getting ready for work too? :lol:
laugh.gif

daaznfella- It's been awhile. I'll get at you today regarding free shoes. :smokin
smokin.gif

New5en5e- I know the J-Tyme you're talkin about (w/ Grace). That's my personal friend right there. After doin' some research...found out that one's a DJ, the other (NT'er) is a musician. He'll get a kick out of this since he's been outta the shoe game for a min.

and finally: endless206- Welcome to the neighborhood! Can't wait to see what you have in store.
[/b]​

probably a dumb question, and way off subject, but does Goods sell AF1's? those perforated white/blue joints in particular?

Quote:
Goods is feeding off other stores? Yet has a tier zero AND an SB acct right? K

did you not read what i said?
where you there when Goods got the Vio Techs?
sold it at $200.
with Niketown reciepts in the box?

understand what happened in the "early" years before you open your mouth.
------------------
i'm getting rid of most my Shoes
all 8.5 some 9.

hit me up on AIM for the list: monkekey

Pics of shoes on sale

Quote:
To me Goods if for Adults and Capitol is for the kids

if that's true,
i feel sorry for all the "adults" that wait in line for a pair of shoes.
------------------
all 8.5 some 9.

Pics of shoes on sale

Gorgeous weather outside guys...

Oh and I heard about that Capitol AM95 exclusive release thing. trunks206 told me people got effed over and stuff. Selling it for much less the next day. That IS a nice box though. What was on that CD?
Seattle Sole

Quote:

Oh God. Dude acts like Goods opened in the Middle Ages. Wasn't it 2003? Oh yeah it was.
Seattle Sole

I have been waiting for a new sneaker store to come up. Sell jordans, not ones that just released have rair, hard to find jordans. There are no places down here that have a real good selection of jordans, that did not just come out. Get af1's and dunks. try to stay away from SB's because goods and 35th have covered that. Go for l'styles and premiums. and i think it would be tight if you sold food and had a pool table or something like that. Make it artisitic inside, with graffiti and such. And use a website like capital's, that doesnt sell there shoes, just shows updates and what they have. Make your own clothing like goods, only keep it street, no SB please. Oh and you have to have good sound system in there with some good undergroundrap. :rofl:
roll.gif
. PEACE

I just realized that ive never actually bought a pair of shoes from GOODS. Ive bought shirts and sweatshirts etc, but never shoes. Wierd.

^ just thinking the same thing.. :lol:
laugh.gif
. Goods has some much more to offer. Their tees are what keep most people coming back... After the whole AM95 fiasco i haven't been a fan of Capitol. Plus they got a few douche bags working there...

As long as this new shop isn't on Capitol Hill, i'm good...

I still cant believe i paid $75 for a crew neck sweatshirt. (at GOODS)

Then went back a few weeks later and bought the other colorway.

You just cant front on the quality though.

ive never bought shoes from Goods or Capitol, but the clothing at Goods and atmosphere is what makes the store. If you are opening it next to southcenter, you prob wont be catering to the same customers as Goods, more towards the urban type.
Aim: sndttan88
Email: sndttan88@gmail.com

endless206, hit me up--I've got those hats for your store.
...and Blake promised me that I get to be the mascot for the skate team as long as there's no spandex involved!

i definately was there during the "early" years for both stores, and i would never question Fame like he was a newjack.

endless206 - we need to set up a biz meeting..mano po

Quote:
If you are opening it next to southcenter, you prob wont be catering to the same customers as Goods, more towards the urban type.

I think you would be surprised. There are so few sneakers options in Seattle and there is a huge sneaker culture here in seattle ( not as big as other cities). I know alot of cats in the south seattle to Tacoma area that their daily weekend end routine is get to Capitol Hill. I can see this new place doing extremely well.

Quote:
endless206 - we need to set up a biz meeting..mano po

hov-foo i been tryin to set that up for how long. i been tryin to call you, come over and watch entourage. i miss my big brother
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

Quote:

Ah 3 years ago, back when we had to walk 30 miles, up hill both ways, in the snow for a general release.....

Silly rabbit tricks are for whores.....

Ive been around since day one man, Ive been knowing both stores ownership. ive been out to dinner with mark, and go back with the Goods gentlemen. Please don't doubt me.

Face it kiddo i am a Seattle instituion.

Quote:
ive been out to dinner with mark, and go back with the Goods gentlemen. Please don't doubt me.

Whereabouts with Mark? He seems like he's a vegan or something. No hate.
Seattle Sole

Keith we went to Charlies on Broadway and as i recall almost everyone at the table had monte Christos. It was JumpmanSt, oo206oo, Mark, some guys from EA Sports, and myself.

^he sold me ridge racer V for PS2...good man

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

BIG FAME ONE.
no snappy come back on the "adults" thing huh.

cause you know how Sad that is to see right?
------------------
all 8.5 some 9.

Pics of shoes on sale

Simply put the age of the clentelle of each store is significantly differentNo snappy come back, I never wait in line. Don't even wake up early enough to do so. I think I made my point, and it's clear to me that you are just trying to pick a fight with me, which is pointless. Ive said my peace, I stand by it, and its clear that at least a handfull of those that have read this post feel that Im on point. So like I said before you can go get a haircut and rock your Dialated cap with pride. I on the other hand will stick to getting my haircuts at V's and I'll keep wearing the Goods hat......thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom