Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

doesn't valentine have a perm now or something, drove by there one day and bam...his hair is all long...it's a wonder

Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

I aint gonna front, i used to go to Capitol all the time in the beginning because thats all we had, got my white patent sheeds there, red sheeds there, and my easter af1's the first ones. But after hearing bad business practices i stopped, i can't support a shop if they cant treat the employees and customers right.

Now i've only bought one pair of shoes at Goods and those were the stussy dunks, dont wanna say it was a bad or good experience there, probably bad because mark told me to wait in line with him for 3 hours :smh:
nono.gif
but i got my shoes and nonetheless i was happy.

But if i had a preference to shop i'd def goto Goods. Plain and simple Goods > Capitol. Atmosphere wise and customer service wise real cool doods. Im lovin all the shirts at Goods too, just wish they carry more XXL :\
ohwell.gif
then i would spend more $ but maybe i should lose weight, totally different subject.

Endless206 im still working for you saturday mornings for free right? :lol:
laugh.gif
I dont need shoes just need a place to chill and kick it if i aint working, good lookin out cuz.

oh yeah hbd fame have a couple shots for me since you couldnt make it to mine.. :lol:
laugh.gif

Your
Signature
Is
Overated

thats kinda how i feel about Goods too ShawnCarter. the atmospher is just better over at Goods. good music, good guys (and girls), and just good stuff. i love dipset and they always seem to have that on everytime i come through. the guys are real helpful and are mad chill. they're real down to earth dudes and they know watsup. Even if it all wasnt like that, i'd still keep comin back only cuz of the stuff they have. its more than just sneakers for Goods. only place around here where i can get aNYthing, maharishi, crooks, in4mation, etc. all in one store. now they have their own line of stuff comin through. its really how a shop should be like.

ive only been to Capitol a couple times and it always been an alright experience. i mean one time i remember i was there to pick up a pair of shoes, i dont remember wat they were tho. but i went in there, looked around, and asked one of the guys if he could come and help me for a size. i gave him my size and he went in the back to check and came back with nothing. i remember there was another pair like them so i asked for those, and he went to check and came back with nothing. i asked for another and he just told me they were out, asked for another, same answer. the other guy working there came to us to see watsup and he told me he just bought all of those in my size so i'm all out of luck. i mean i definately dont hate the place. everytime im around the area, i swing by. they'll always have sneakers that i'd want. they're selection isnt bad. but thats where it stops there for me. and maybe thats wat Capitol intended it to be but its not too hard for me to choose a place with sneakers or a place with sneakers and sum. maybe its the difference in clientele, who knos. i guess i'm more of Goods.

i dono, i just dont really find myself going to Capitol that much cuz i much rather prefer Goods. i mean why go to a place that tries to sell u creased up shoes? haha i got nothing against the place tho, just sum bad experiences. i still got respect for the place. i havent been there enough times to really say i dont like Capitol. i just feel more comftorable when i'm at Goods. i mean they just have more goin for them right now. when i think of the more prominent shops like in la or ny, i'd like to think we have a little bit of that cuz of Goods.

as for what i look for in a shop, a lot of it, if not all of it, is the atmosphere and what u have. u wanna make the people feel welcome so that might be up to u as an employee. the idea of a chill spot is awesome to me as well as the consignment idea. there's sum crazy stuff lurkin around seattle so u'd be bound to find sumone come through with that. about the website, i dono. i may be selfish but i think keeping it NW would be good.
as for what u have, i like a place where u can get sum of the well established brands out there. its easier cuz thats sumthing u have to go online or call to ship for since its so scarce here in seattle. i sort of feel out of the loop sumtimes in terms of clothes. it'd be cool to get more independant brands out here as well as sum of the bigger heads like stussy and supreme. i think the whole Bape we can let go and LRG is sumthing u can get newhere nowadays. for sneakers, go beyond nike i would say. i love it and i kno its niketalk but there's a lot of hot stuff out there thats not a swoosh. how do u plan on choosing these accounts anyways. dont u have to build and sort of prove urself before setting up accounts? but if u'd ask, of course tier 0 haha.

i love wat J Tyme posted in the 1st page. keeping things retail or atleast a reasonable price is important. if ur gonna drive ur prices up then i'm gonna drive to sumwhere else. i talked about atmosphere earlier and feeling welcome. there's no reason to be @#%$, especially the since u'd be the new ones. know watsup with wat ur selling also. i mean its ur place so watever u feel is hot, by all means put it on the shelves but not cuz its the latest hype.

i love the fact that another store is opening up here. we're so small here but we're constanlty growing. i hope all goes well with this.

Shawn Carter206. I am two bottles of Moet into the night, and I drank vodk which in retrospect was not a good idear and its onl,y 11. I need to holler at you in regards to some end of the month action homie. Ill hit you up. and I am still buying you a damn drink birthday boy.

the grand opening of this store could be a summit
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

Yo Viet, he had a jew-fro but recently got his hair cut, also just did like a 50,000 dollar remodel to the shop, loos amazing. Its for big boys now...

....i hear it underwent a new make over....

however me and my 10$ will be visiting Abe over in Beacon Hill, thanks B some....
hair cut/line up/good convo with a man who is knowledgable > pool table...

now now don't be a hater V, you know I got your biznezz cracking up in there for a minute, and got you going on a free hair cut thing. Plus V's been my dude since LAST time lines and designs were cool in your hair. Plus no pool table now, the place really had to grow up. Hes aiming at a clentelle that is older than you and makes more money than either of us.

oh no hate...i'm just poor and cheap now...hahha

i only really pay for like 3 haircuts a year, otherwise its me+bic

fame make sure you hit me up to remind of the transaction size 13 right? i know the date is comin up pretty soon.

mixing vodka with moet? man i thot you were a coniseur on the spirits man?! :lol:
laugh.gif
even i know not to mix that :b
tongue.gif
me you and 206 gotta go drinkin one of these days eventually, were due since the @#%$ event.

oh yeah do you work for the po? is that why you travel so much around town?

on a side note i need takashi's really really bad if you know any1 who has them i need them in size 10 ds, sorry no luck on ebay so this shameless plug has to do :D
happy.gif

Your
Signature
Is
Overated

as dope as that would be, i'm pretty sure that isn't accurate.......maybe BFO can call up Retrokid hahah

u probly have alot of suggestions but what u need to do is really have a spot were NW sneaker heads can come in sit down, watch some TV, go on NT, and just talk about shoes...and have people who are nice are friendly...not pointing any fingers...but as for gear i see some stores have 1 style and a new store should have many styles for many people not just one..but make sure u dont over do it, as for shoes..dont over shoot the prices to 200+ over retail..and have events once in awhile..hope MY suggestions can help..
mrshoeman.u.yuku.com

Good luck with the shop bro. Looking forward to it. That's a plan of mine for the near future as well. Hopefully we can co-exist w/o rivalry/beef.
---------
As far as Capitol, Goods, and 35th are concerned, I shop at all three spots when I make the trip down there. I agree that the vibe and service maybe different at each spot, but I've never encountered any problems. All seem to be cool dudes/girls.

[/b]​

If youre getting close to opening, then i assume you already have a logo all wrapped up.

If not however, holler at me. I have some free time available for some freelance jobs right now.

I live walking distance from acme bowling so i will be going there !
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman

Back
Top Bottom