OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Fireworks-10-june.gif

just to let u guys know, ESPN clasic is showing Knicks vs. Pacers 1995 semifinals... bringing back memories. Starks, Harper, Ewing, Oak, Hubert Davis,n therest are all there

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

It's official! Isiah is gone!

Donnie Walsh for president.
pimp.gif

Patrick-Ewing-2.23.jpg

Just heard on ESPN that Donnie told Steph that he wants him here as his starting point guard next season.

Hear that allen????

p_diddy_182163g.jpg

"Take that, Take that!!!"

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

This is a great Friday.

ehh if we get rose now, does that mean he splits time with Marbury, or sits the whole year and works on his already great game?

ORRR.... do we go in a different direction and draft big?

Rose will still be drafted IMO and will split time with Marbs.

Plus Rose would be a long term solution obviously....but we all have to pray.

Thankfully this is a deep draft.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

I dont understand the "No work experience" crap. Larry Bird had NO experience and took them to the Finals.
a very very true comment.... BUT that is a rare ocassion...

Lets see how "deep" this draft really is. I don't think the draft of 08 will touch the drafts of 84', 96',03'...but thats just oneangry Knicks fan opinion.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just heard on ESPN that Donnie told Steph that he wants him here as his starting point guard next season.

Good...let that contract expire.

truth lets tank next season and let Steph maybe try an earn a new paychehck somewhere else

D Walsh is THAT dude its official
pimp.gif

To you Isiah...
034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

no more of this @$%%*%# smerk
pimp.gif

one final look...

42f256de91acdc5212b5a3596759ba90259694d.pjpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

A lot of people forgot this but...Zeke is still with the organization, but at a less significant role. This dude will still find ways to creep up behind us,and screw us.

Listen to Stephen A he knows what hes talking about. He knows what hes talking about with Jackson also, i honestly dont see why some of yall make such a bigdeal about him having no experience and would rather some veteran big names.

I mean really we aint gonna win right now we are rebuilding why get another coach with a big name and a big head. Get a nw fresh coach that will grow as thisteam will grow. Mark Jackson is our guy i have known it for a while.

But i still want JVG if hes still a possibility
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

A lot of people forgot this but...Zeke is still with the organization, but at a less significant role. This dude will still find ways to creep up behind us, and screw us.

His new job title is only out of respect. He has no real power.

^^yeah hes a figurehead to please James Dolan pretty much, and i am also pretty sure dude got on hands and knees begging for something to do as well.

eb758369664bfbfc48ff45260faf0168-getty-d051410029.jpg

Sums up just what that +%*%@$@$%$$% was all about. Zeke had NO CLUE what he was doing. Good *$@!%%* riddance.

LarryBrown_220_060430.jpg

lenny-wilkens-1a.jpg

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Listen to Stephen A he knows what hes talking about. He knows what hes talking about with Jackson also, i honestly dont see why some of yall make such a big deal about him having no experience and would rather some veteran big names.

I mean really we aint gonna win right now we are rebuilding why get another coach with a big name and a big head. Get a nw fresh coach that will grow as this team will grow. Mark Jackson is our guy i have known it for a while.

But i still want JVG if hes still a possibility
pimp.gif

I agree with everything you said, up until you mentioned Jeff Van Gundy
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

We've been down that road before. Why should we do it again?? And, if memory serves me correctly he left us, and it wasn't on the good terms.

I think we should try out Mark Jackson, and see where that can go. Again, we have absolutely nothing to lose. No one expects us to make a significantimprovement from this season, so why not experiment a little?

Worst case scenario: Nothing really. Just stay where we are now.

Best case scenario: We improve, and Mark Jackson turns into an Avery Johnson type of coach, and makes us a competitive team again.

Back
Top Bottom