OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I read the preview to this comment and was immediately about to hit up Google to make sure I wasn't tripping when I thought, "Ummmm, what?" :lol:

Last edited:
I thought I would cry when the Mavs won.

i was too drunk though.

Definitely me two years ago.

I think the Mariners winning a ship would get the biggest emotion out of me.

No loss has made me cry though

Superbowl XL. But yeah the Mariners winning the world series will have me crying. Too bad it will never happen

But DiPoto is building the dynasty as we type
mjcry1.png

**** man I hope so :lol:
After I hit the powerball Wednesday I'm gonna see what I can do to buy some ownership

I cried when the Rams left. :frown:

And when Darin Erstad squeezed that final out off of Kenny Lofton's bat. :smokin

Just to clarify, when I said its not that serious I was talking strictly Wins and Losses. Never that serious unless you're young.

The passion, the connection, the experience of being a fan. I'm firmly in the camp that believes it's more than just a game. :pimp:

Last edited:
:frown:

Can't lie I was shook a couple years ago when rumors started flying about Richardson thinking about relocation. I think I would be done with them, it's like a girl cheating on you. Lol...and going off to marry the man she cheated with. Crushing. Noway could I deal with them after she let other men touch her. I'm talking some weird **** tonight.

Who hurt you? Let it out bro.

Your aunt Judy...

I would like to know how someone can live in a professional teams market and choose to root for a team they have 0 connection with. Like did you wake up one day pull teams out of a hat? Did you think they had cute uniforms?

I never was a bulls fan growing up but obviously liked MJ.

Kobe was the first player I ever knew of before the pros and when he took Brandy to prom sealed the deal for me.

Started off a Kobe fan, blossomed into a Lakers fan, I consider mybself a Laker for life!

What would you guys think of Nick Saban giving the NFL a second chance? Think he could be successful this time around? :nerd:

[quote name="StillIn729"]welp my grandmom just passed away, that sure puts a damper on today's games :frown:[/quote]

I know we don't get along 99.9% of the time but my condolences bruh just saw this, hope you and your fam are good :frown:

I don't know man this year
The nfl wasn't that great
Can't put my finger on it
These playoff teams are underwhelming As well

They said last week if Saban won, he would be interested in the Giants and Colts (if open). Giants offered him a job in 95 and said he was the best candidate they've ever interviewed. I don't see him going to NY because they won't give him the control he wants and he has it too easy in Alabama and he's making pro money.

What would you guys think of Nick Saban giving the NFL a second chance? Think he could be successful this time around? :nerd:

I would want NOTHING to do with Saban

Recruits recruit him, he's got it made in Bama

Same reason I'd never want coach K as my nba coach

If UNC is able to captrue the NCAA tournament, I might shed a tear. We've endured so much in the marcus paige era 
laugh.gif

Y'all already know I would weep at a Jets SB win :lol:. I've been fortunate to truly experience the '09 WS; was a bit yougner but still remember 2000. I cried at the '01 Series.

But the Jets, man... the emotional stress this team has put me through for years and years :smh: .

"#NFL LA committee met for 3 hours last night. Is expected to recommend Carson site for approval, source said. #Rams #Raiders #Chargers"

Lots of mix emotions today.

so I take it the NFL will have two LA teams next year? it seems to make sense to keep the Raiders in Oakland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom