OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
they give out rings for winning the nfc, so 1 each for those who would have been around in '04

That's why the Eagles are who they are. Only things that matter are division titles amongst our division rivals and SB titles against everyone else. Winning the NFC means nothing if you don't close the deal. Panthers have as many NFC chips as the Eagles. Eagles been trying since 67 and Panthers since 95.

they give out rings for winning the nfc, so 1 each for those who would have been around in '04
That's why the Eagles are who they are. Only things that matter are division titles amongst our division rivals and SB titles against everyone else. Winning the NFC means nothing if you don't close the deal. Panthers have as many NFC chips as the Eagles. Eagles been trying since 67 and Panthers since 95.
aint my fault you structured your question poorly..

and as far as my team goes, '67 was a long time before me.. so I really don't care.. I only care about happens in my lifetime with the team and what I am able to see and enjoy during my time on this earth

IATT IATT post our SB wins/losses and scores, then post the Eagles...

Chill we have just as many division titles as you in the time since we skull ****** you that one Superbowl.

Plus our fan base > yours

Oakland/LA got us that year. I respect it. Fact is Raiders haven't sniffed the playoffs since they were blown up by Tampa. We've been 4/5 times since then making a 2nd round appearance once.

Over the last decade Washington > Oakland. See you guys in SB 51 though.

Our fans are solid. We don't play on a baseball field and we generate revenue that puts yours to shame. Raiders are the pass around chick of the NFL. Raiders can use FedEx once our new stadium is built.

:lol: again you need to chill. You should limit yourself to talking about recent results on the field. You got us the last ten years, I can admit that.

But you bringing up fan bases and legacies and all this off the field stuff. Know your place, ******** are a B grade franchise with a questionable identity. Name can't even be spoken out loud or typed in writing in certain circles.

There's levels to this ****, yall are a middle tier NFL brand at best despite the fact that yall have multiple rings. How's that even happen? :lol:

Last edited:
Gotta love NFL schedule release day :lol:

Washington going 12-4. BOOK IT

sass1.png

I see we starting early with the foolery.

*saved*

bragging about division titles? :lol:

No. Pointing out the fact we ended their season. Your Warriors swag doesn't work in the NFL thread. Raiders have been worse then us over the last 10 years. When's the last time that homeless NFL team won a division?

View media item 1996241View media item 1996242View media item 1996244

who cares about division titles :lol: that's how low the standards are in Washington, they hang division banners

Washington has won 1 playoff game since 2000

don't go too overboard now

All facts homie. Eagles have been a better team overall since 2000. However they have 0 to show for it just like us over that time. Andy Reid era will be forgotten outside of Philadelphia like those 80s Bengals.

Is there any chance that the Rams trade to get a QB with the #1 pick was the instant pressure the LA media had on the franchise. The Rams have been w/o one for so long that it's like, now that we're in LA we need a QB NOW. Or am I just really pulling this out of my ***.

Last edited:

Washington has won 1 playoff game since 2000

don't go too overboard now
All facts homie. Eagles have been a better team overall since 2000. However they have 0 to show for it just like us over that time. Andy Reid era will be forgotten outside of Philadelphia like those 80s Bengals.
well I wouldn't say all of that.. people will remember the 5 NFC title games (the 4 in a row).. and his terrible clock management in the super bowl

I hope it is forgotten.. but people will remember

:lol: again you need to chill. You should limit yourself to talking about recent results on the field. You got us the last ten years, I can admit that.

But you bringing up fan bases and legacies and all this off the field stuff. Know your place, ******** are a B grade franchise with a questionable identity. Name can't even be spoken out loud or typed in writing in certain circles.

There's levels to this ****, yall are a middle tier NFL brand at best despite the fact that yall have multiple rings. How's that even happen? :lol:

B list? Ha ha ha

Far from it. What metric did you use come up with that? 1st black QB to start and win the SB. Last franchise to have a black player. Our name alone is a nationwide topic. We play in the glamour division that was built around us being DC (know your football history) 5 SB appearances 3 titles. 2 Championships before the NFL. Hogs. Only coach to win with 3 different QBs. 5th team in the 600 NFL wins club (Bears, Packers, Giants, Steelers) Only kicker to win MVP. Last team Lombardi coached etc.

Our history is rock solid. A list without question. Even our loses are glamour. The run by Marcus Allen and losing to the undefeated Dolphins. NFL history that we are apart of.

Last edited:
the collector the collector Like I said there's levels to this ****. Congrats on your solid and notable history.

Yall BBB rating still somewhere around a B+ if we're being generous.

Raiders, Niners, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers all A rated.

You're a tier below, so it makes more sense for you too direct your trash talk at recent on field performance.

Last edited:
Like I said there's levels to this ****. Congrats on your solid and notable history.

Yall BBB rating still somewhere around a B+.

Raiders, Niners, Steelers, Cowboys, Packers all A rated.

You're a tier below.

How are we below Oakland? In what world and by what metric? Historically we're superior. Financially we're superior. 3-1 vs Oakland in our last 4 games and more recent playoff appearances. I think 4 since Oakland last been.

Who told you Oakland was a tier above and based on what? Jerseys the kids like because they're black and silver?

Last edited:
Were the more iconic franchise with the superior fan base. It is what it is man. Sorry if that makes you feel inferior.

You should be content with your own solid history and recent on field "success."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom