OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diplomats vs Raiders :lol: two classic NFL franchises with good fans . Both teams fell on some tough times as of late but are definitely on the upswing though.. The NFL will be better when the Raiders are a playoff team and the NFC east is competitive again. This is going to be a wild season i think :smokin

Washington sports fan knows trash

Nationals? Trash
Wizards? :rofl: even bigger pile of trash
********? Can't even say their name on this site Dumpster.

All your high and mighty talk comes from being a Warriors fan. Congratulations. Someone post the vid of this fraud fanbase booing their owner right before they took off. Fans didn't even believe in Curry and company.

That's the difference between us. I ride for my teams win or lose. Your the type to disappear once they fall off. Hence the "Washington sports take" you constantly bring up. My football team is better then yours right now. So is my baseball team and NHL team. You better pray GS wins the title. If they don't it's the biggest choke job in NBA history potentially. Good luck.

Last edited:
Same goes for them this year after the season they've had.
I really want them to make it to at least the conference finals since the Rangers have been a mega disappointment this year. As long as it isn't Chicago (my brothers team) that wins it all this year then I'm happy

Last edited:
Diplomats vs Raiders :lol: two classic NFL franchises with good fans . Both teams fell on some tough times as of late but are definitely on the upswing though.. The NFL will be better when the Raiders are a playoff team and the NFC east is competitive again. This is going to be a wild season i think :smokin

Noo coming in with a real sensible and diplomatic post :pimp:

Last edited:
(smoke bombs go off)

(spotlight hits the rafters)

(franc lines down to the ring)

this thread was lit today. crazy day at work so couldnt get in on the slander.

sanchize is going to do what manning couldnt...300 yds 3 tds on the panther defense. you heard it here first :nthat:

Colts finishing 3-13. Luck goes Kevin Hart "HELP ME!!" on Irsay, to which Irsay drafts multiple WRs and safeties. Luck forces a trade to Denver, with the Colts getting Trevor Samoan and some 4th round WRs

wait, I didnt know Rams traded up to 1st.
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom