OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's scheduled to rain today here in the front range of the Rockies... And then snow the next two days. :frown:

damn :lol:

weather has been pretty ****** out here in Philly until today, I am trying to power through the gym and get to happy hour

sitting outside enjoying a beer >

The positive note is that it's been gorgeous here for the last two weeks. You cats will probably get this **** mid week next week.

Is there any chance that the Rams trade to get a QB with the #1 pick was the instant pressure the LA media had on the franchise. The Rams have been w/o one for so long that it's like, now that we're in LA we need a QB NOW. Or am I just really pulling this out of my ***.

I think you're just pulling it out of your ***. They had a few years to be mediocre based on the freshness of the team in la. I think they really feel that one of these qbs is worth it, and they would have done it anyways if they were in stl.

Were the more iconic franchise with the superior fan base. It is what it is man. Sorry if that makes you feel inferior.

You should be content with your own solid history and recent on field "success."

Oh ok so your opinion trumps facts. Got it.

Raiders as of 2015 are the 31st most valuable NFL franchise. Behind the Jags even. Washington is 3 behind the Pats and Cowboys. Iconic sure the Raiders are but don't come close to Washington in any way, shape or form.

Were the more iconic franchise with the superior fan base. It is what it is man. Sorry if that makes you feel inferior.

You should be content with your own solid history and recent on field "success."

Oh ok so your opinion trumps facts. Got it.

Raiders as of 2015 are the 31st most valuable NFL franchise. Behind the Jags even. Washington is 3 behind the Pats and Cowboys. Iconic sure the Raiders are but don't come close to Washington in any way, shape or form.

:lol: That's not my opinion g.

What facts do you speak of? None that are relevant.

Do you want to know what asset accounts for 95% of any American pro sports team's valuation?

Last edited:

Do you want to know what asset accounts for 95% of any sports team's valuation?

Our history I mentioned, value, recent head to head success and overall team success vs yours is all factual.

You said Oakland was more Iconic and with a superior fan base. Those are opinions and I'd like to know based on what?

Last edited:
This 'debate' is terrible :lol:

Washington going to get that name changed soon :nerd: ?

Last edited:

Do you want to know what asset accounts for 95% of any sports team's valuation?

Our history I mentioned, value, recent head to head success and overall team success vs yours is all factual.

You said Oakland was more Iconic and with a superior fan base. Those are opinions and I'd like to know based on what?

Your history doesn't match ours. Your franchise isn't more successful historically, those are fallacies, not facts.

Current value is irrelevant in this case as valuations fluctuate and the majority of a sports teams valuation is derived from owning, not operating, a stadium. The newer the better.

Our legacy, history, and iconic status is superior to yours. The only thing you have is on field success in the past ten years which I conceded from the jump. We still have the better record against you head to head.

I sorry but you're just an echelon below in NFL history. Still very notable though. Props.

Last edited:
I don't even know why Collector had to pop off out of no where about the Raiders legacy and fans.

I was perfectly content siting back and watching a55 and CP throw bags of urine at each other all day. :lol:

Last edited:
Kirk Cousins got the Skins fanbase feeling way too good. :lol:

I see it every day. :lol: It was worse in 2012 when RG3 was a god to them, then they turned on him a year later. :lol:

Last edited:
Kirk Cousins got the Skins fanbase feeling way too good. :lol:

I see it every day. :lol: It was worse in 2012 when RG3 was a god to them, then they turned on him a year later. :lol:
It's the new GM, not Kirk Cousins. For the first time since Snyder took ownership of the team there's a plan in place. Feels good.

What the hell :rofl:
Is that supposed to be a good thing? The government has to force the racist owner to sign black players.

No. It is in fact history though. Not all historical things are good. Not being a positive thing doesn't mean it's not historic. The fact the Goverment had to intervene makes it a event worthy note in the NFLs history. Good or bad. An event attached to Washingtons football past.

Last edited:
Lol Houston is seriously top 8 most valuable franchises and I don't even think they've won 5 playoff games yet. :rofl:
So.... Value is the least important aspect in determining a team's legacy. Recent/historical winning and fanbase definitely crush that.
I mean, have the Cowboys won 2 playoff games since the turn of the century? :rofl: they're constantly the most valuable team off of brand and stadium alone

Last edited:
Washington sports fan knows trash

Nationals? Trash
Wizards? :rofl: even bigger pile of trash
********? Can't even say their name on this site Dumpster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom