Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Put em up

not gonna lie i came into this season with low expectations for Carolina and i thought they was putting Cam in a no win situation.

but gatdamn....

2aru2w.jpg

28bffdk.jpg

24b9t9c.jpg

15mb594.jpg

jil3y0.jpg

wtvr12.jpg

we in here!
pimp.gif

Anyone know if teams are interested in Portis out there? Hope to see him land on a contender but not in the NFC bEast.

Anyone know if teams are interested in Portis out there? Hope to see him land on a contender but not in the NFC bEast.

It's not that Shanny would have problems coaching VY, but there isn't a chance in hell VY would be able to play QB in DC....probably the most scrutinized job in the city aside from POTUS
laugh.gif
If he couldn't handle it in Tennessee....DC is a million times worse.

It's not that Shanny would have problems coaching VY, but there isn't a chance in hell VY would be able to play QB in DC....probably the most scrutinized job in the city aside from POTUS
laugh.gif
If he couldn't handle it in Tennessee....DC is a million times worse.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If Roy Williams was dropping Romo and Kitna's throws how is he going to catch Cutler's rockets? The FO over there in Chicago has to be one of the worst at bringing in young talent. The only guy worth !*!! that Cutler was throwing to last season was Greg Olsen, and now he's gone. There's a ton of good free agent o-linemen on the market and they haven't tried to get any of them.

how you know what they got going on over there? Can you even tell us what your team got going on? Did you even look up any stats or did you just start typing? Only thing I agree with you on is our fo being trash when it comes to FA's.

Another year of Hester, Knox improving and Roy with something to prove makes the first 3 guys at least now average.
Earl Bennett/ Johnny Knox is the best 4th WR in the league though imo.
You all really think that getting a third rounder for Olsen and potientally being able to replace him with Miller Scaife or Boss isnt a net win?
Imo you have to try and bring in a guy like Cromartie
Getting him long term will make Tillmans transition to S that much easier to stomach and work.
Carlos Rogers or Eric Wright are more affordable and could and should still get looks taken at them by our FO. Looking at the DB position its Tillman who is above average and everyone else is below average sans maybe Chris Harris.
If your going to play he and Wright at the safety spots you need 3 very good corners at minimum. 
Rogers and Wright are my picks.
The money is going to prob be equal to signing CRO , and besides what would be the point in signing CRO to play cover 2? Yea he is going to make reads, but he cannot tackle,and is scared of contact.
I will take Wright and Rogers and let that safety situation play out.
I want more speed at OLB this season and Ernie Sims has flaws but he will provide balance with Brian and Lance
Im okay with the  dline the Bears would put out tomorrow...
Isreal is going to be moving back and forth this year a bunch if any of the DE's specifically Wootton start to pan out.
I will let other Bears fans figure out how to get them protection for Cutler and a Running game for Forte and Taylor.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by Buc Em

If Roy Williams was dropping Romo and Kitna's throws how is he going to catch Cutler's rockets? The FO over there in Chicago has to be one of the worst at bringing in young talent. The only guy worth !*!! that Cutler was throwing to last season was Greg Olsen, and now he's gone. There's a ton of good free agent o-linemen on the market and they haven't tried to get any of them.

how you know what they got going on over there? Can you even tell us what your team got going on? Did you even look up any stats or did you just start typing? Only thing I agree with you on is our fo being trash when it comes to FA's.

Another year of Hester, Knox improving and Roy with something to prove makes the first 3 guys at least now average.
Earl Bennett/ Johnny Knox is the best 4th WR in the league though imo.
You all really think that getting a third rounder for Olsen and potientally being able to replace him with Miller Scaife or Boss isnt a net win?
Imo you have to try and bring in a guy like Cromartie
Getting him long term will make Tillmans transition to S that much easier to stomach and work.
Carlos Rogers or Eric Wright are more affordable and could and should still get looks taken at them by our FO. Looking at the DB position its Tillman who is above average and everyone else is below average sans maybe Chris Harris.
If your going to play he and Wright at the safety spots you need 3 very good corners at minimum. 
Rogers and Wright are my picks.
The money is going to prob be equal to signing CRO , and besides what would be the point in signing CRO to play cover 2? Yea he is going to make reads, but he cannot tackle,and is scared of contact.
I will take Wright and Rogers and let that safety situation play out.
I want more speed at OLB this season and Ernie Sims has flaws but he will provide balance with Brian and Lance
Im okay with the  dline the Bears would put out tomorrow...
Isreal is going to be moving back and forth this year a bunch if any of the DE's specifically Wootton start to pan out.
I will let other Bears fans figure out how to get them protection for Cutler and a Running game for Forte and Taylor.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The Bucs just gave a punter, Michael Koenan a 6 year $19.5 million deal. $6.5 guaranteed.
roll.gif
u lying
laugh.gif

don't know his net, but he averaged 40.7 yards per punt last year....
eek.gif

*SMART move by VY to sign w. Philly. 

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by krazy88s

The Bucs just gave a punter, Michael Koenan a 6 year $19.5 million deal. $6.5 guaranteed.
roll.gif
u lying
laugh.gif

don't know his net, but he averaged 40.7 yards per punt last year....
eek.gif

*SMART move by VY to sign w. Philly. 

Vince Young to Philly makes no sense to me. He will be the backup, all season, and not get any burn unless Vick gets hurt, obviously. But what's the point of this? There are better opportunities out there for him, even from a "holding the clipboard and signaling plays" position. He won't learn anything from Michael Vick, and don't come at me saying he will. Mike Vick had a tremendous season and I'm sure will have another great one. But he is a year out of prison and still learning himself, he won't be a mentor to VY.

The move just doesn't fit, Oakland, Miami, San Fran, Washington all places that could have fit him better, and given him a legit chance to start.

Vince Young to Philly makes no sense to me. He will be the backup, all season, and not get any burn unless Vick gets hurt, obviously. But what's the point of this? There are better opportunities out there for him, even from a "holding the clipboard and signaling plays" position. He won't learn anything from Michael Vick, and don't come at me saying he will. Mike Vick had a tremendous season and I'm sure will have another great one. But he is a year out of prison and still learning himself, he won't be a mentor to VY.

The move just doesn't fit, Oakland, Miami, San Fran, Washington all places that could have fit him better, and given him a legit chance to start.

Back
Top Bottom