OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

You guys think Mike McDaniel‘s seat getting warm yet?

Watching Hard Knocks - my guy needs to work on his motivational speeches :lol:

As inevitable as this has felt during this season, this is still about to hit like a truck :lol:

Gonna be a real sad day today :smh:

Pete gone, Saban gone and now Hoody. Truly the end of an era this week.

Will forever appreciate him for what he did in NE and for being a living, breathing football institution and as good a historian of the game that we have.

Damn near impossible to think of the 20 year run of excellence ever being repeated again in this day and age.

418485019_920163336138897_9181687986298800047_n.jpg

Thank you Coach Belichick.

disappointed030.gif

Why would it be warm?

Miami gonna pay Tua? I wouldn’t.

What?!?!? :lol: :rofl:

My guy is 3-7 in Decembers and is looking at another early playoff exit. Two consecutive seasons with his team crashing at the end and choked division wins in back-to-back seasons.

I know the 'Fins is struggling with health, but you are what your record says you are. I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm just sparking a conversation.

With all that said tho, I hope the Fins win :lol:

My guy is 3-7 in Decembers and is looking at another early playoff exit. Two consecutive seasons with his team crashing at the end and choked division wins in back-to-back seasons.

I know the 'Fins is struggling with health, but you are what your record says you are. I'm not saying get rid of him, I'm just sparking a conversation.

With all that said tho, I hope the Fins win :lol:

This only his 2nd year :lol:

They coming off their best offensive season since Dan Marino. Hie record vs 500 teams is bad but way too soon for that talk.

Shoutout Mayo for making big moves. Fellow Vol shining!
If this really goes down it would crazy. A college classmate is about to replace Bill Belichek. Insanity

Can’t root for him tho :lol:

You know him well? My nephews go to school with his kids.

Back
Top Bottom