OFFICIAL NFL Playoff THREAD 2023- 2024 Vol: Win or Go Home.

*stops trying to teach 6 week old daughter to say f the 9ers*

umm-look-away.gif
When the broncos went to the SB against the Panthers my daughter was really young. I have joint custody it happened to be my weekend. Her mom thought it would be funny to send her over in a broncos jersey (I'm a raiders fan). Before we got in the house I stopped at the door way had took off her jersey(she obviously had an undershirt on) and said you know no broncos gear in here. There were quite a few people got some chuckles from the fellas she may have been embarrassed but she was like 3 I didn't notice. Didn't think anything of it she went and played with the kids. Following Wednesday I get a call I guess her mom asked how her weekend went and she mentioned the jersey thing started a whole two week fight over what I thought was a simple joke. Bad news my daughter hates football now and won't watch it good news I saved the world from another bronco fan.

Last edited:
Too bad this didnt start out as a Taylor Swift Fan Board, we would all be happy today.

Instead we have to watch everybody cry over someone who failed them, Lamar Jackson.

Doesnt make sense why we focus so much on failure when winners like Mahomes and TayTay about to be on our screen.

uncle ruckus.jpeg

Not sure where the Taylor thing came from or what it means....

Elite pass rusher? No, there isn't.

Maga guy? There probably is, fam.

taylor has been outspoken and I believe she has voting registration drives at her concerts, so MAGA really really hates her

and somehow the Covid vaccine turned into a political point and Travis was in ads for that

and:

1706508093189.jpeg

You got it wrong, I hate Baltimore cause someone on this board claimed Baltimore influenced LA, that is a un-forgivable offense and is why I alinged with the Taylor nation and the Chiefs Dynasty.

I couldnt care less about bumass Lamar cant win a big game Jackson and what winning meant for him and the criticisms of his career.

He had a chance to erase all of that, and failed.

That makes him a FAILURE.

The fact he threw into triple coverage at that time, he did it to himself.

He slammed his helmet like he wasnt the one throwing lololol

Speaking of which…my boy brought his 9yr old daughter to watch the game with us today. He’s a vikings fan but she told him she’s no longer a vikings fan.

She’s a KC, Chargers, Lions, and Niner fan. Real nasty work going on under his roof :lol: :smh:
I'd put her up for adoption :smh:

I just need 49ers fans to stop using the Kobe 'jobs not finished' quote. It doesn't apply to this situation at all.

taylor has been outspoken and I believe she has voting registration drives at her concerts, so MAGA really really hates her

and somehow the Covid vaccine turned into a political point and Travis was in ads for that

and:

1706508093189.jpeg
Oh I follow you….aware of Taylor’s efforts in getting people registered and kelce’s vaccine campaign. Didn’t even tie it together with that crowd.

**** ‘em. They all stopped watching football a long time ago cause of my dawg Kaep.

When the broncos went to the SB against the Panthers my daughter was really young. I have joint custody it happened to be my weekend. Her mom thought it would be funny to send her over in a broncos jersey (I'm a raiders fan). Before we got in the house I stopped at the door way had took off her jersey(she obviously had an undershirt on) and said you know no broncos gear in here. There were quite a few people got some chuckles from the fellas she may have been embarrassed but she was like 3 I didn't notice. Didn't think anything of it she went and played with the kids. Following Wednesday I get a call I guess her mom asked how her weekend went and she mentioned the jersey thing started a whole two week fight over what I thought was a simple joke. Bad news my daughter hates football now and won't watch it good news I saved the world from another bronco fan.
KC schools indoctrinating my daughter. Do I ruin football for her completely or let her choose her own path?? (She’s 6 and doesn’t give a **** about it, but says “go chiefs” because she’s heard it at school.)
He’s not.
Man just passed rice for post season receptions and you don’t think he’s in gronk’s class? This ridiculous, fam.

I think he's in the same league as a player. Not specifically as a TE though. A lot more to the position than catching balls.

Back
Top Bottom